"What Is The Matter My Love?" Pierre Bezukhov Smut

Pierre walked into our bedroom looking rather flustered.

"What is the matter my love?" I questioned.

"Y/N, just look at me. I'm ugly and disgusting. How do you stay with someone like me?"

This hurt my heart. I loved Pierre more than anything in this world. He is my world. But I had a plan that popped right into my head on how I could show how I stay with him.

He sat on our bed and took his glasses off and placed them on the nightstand next to him.

I was getting ready for bed so I was already in my undergarments.

I crawled over the bed to sit next to him. I turned his head towards mine and made our lips touch. As the kiss deepened, I started to massage his member through his pants.

"You don't want me. I'm too disgusting." He managed to get out in between kisses.

"I do want you baby." I said as I pushed him back onto the bed.

I unbuckled his pants to reveal his semi hard member. I gave him a handjob until it was fully erect.

I proceeded to leave a trail of kisses up his shaft. After I kissed his head, I moved my mouth up and down as I massaged his balls.

Small moans were escaping which made me go faster. As soon as grunts started coming from his mouth, I stopped and undressed. He tried to get up but I pushed him back down.

I straddled myself above him and slowly lowered myself onto him.

I moved up and down. A symphony of moans filled the room slowly.
"You're doing so good baby." I praised him.

"You're looking so good."

"Babe, you always get me so horny."

You kept pouring praises onto the amazing man underneath you to get him to feel better about himself.

He finally got the confidence and gripped your hips and thrusted himself faster and faster into you.

"Baby." *Sharp inhale*

A few more thrusts and you came and then he came inside you soon after.
You collapsed next to Pierre, who was recovering from the excitement that just occurred.

"Did you mean all those things you said?" Pierre asked.

"Of course I meant it baby."

A smile grew across his face, he turned his head towards me.

"We need to do that more often, beautiful."