"please" (an o2l fanfiction) Our 2nd Life

Hi. My name is Ava. Yes, my parents had to give me such an unoriginal name, ugh. Anyway, im Kian Lawleys sister, as in superkian13, or kian from our 2nd life. i'm only a year younger, so iur age gap isn't really a problem for us to get akong. We get along fine, but after what'd happened with our parents, Kian's been more prtective of me, as it affected me more than him.

Here's how it went:

It was rough. Really rough. Our parents hated us. We were both accidents and the abortions failed on the both of us,so they had to keep us. They couldn't give us up for adoption because they were too dumb to even think of that, or too drunk out of their minds for the whole of our childhood. As a teenager,i became depressed and stopped eating. This led me to develop anorexia. When my parents found out i was anorexic, they practically threw me out of the house, throwing whiskey bottles at me which left scars on my skin. Kian was sick of them abusing us, so if it wasn't for youtube,we couldn't have moved out. we were both old enough to live on our own, so with the money i saved up, and kians weekly pay, we managed to buy an apartment in L.A. This is where i am right now.

We had just moved in about 3 days ago, and the wifi and electricity finally came through. i was so happy, not just for the wifi, for my brother and me, to finally be out of our parents'  lifes for good. I needed to calm myself down because i was getting over excited and happy and that sometimes leaves me having a panic attack, it sort of comes with my anorexia. I made myself a list of things i need to do to start my new life in L.A with my brother: 

1- buy more flowers/plants around the house

2-drink more tea

3-eat 3 mealsa day

4-stop being afraid.

After these 3 days meand Kian had managed to fully settle down. Itwas a sunny mrning so i decided i'd get to know the place better and go for a run. I put on my nike shorts that stuck to my body, and a cropped white top that also stuck to my body along with my grey nike running shoes that i managed to save up for throughout the years. I tied my long brown natural waves in a ponytail, grabbed my headphones and closed my bedroom door quietly. I walked into the kitchen to see Kian already awake eating his lucky charms.

"Morning Ava" he said, smiling. "Morning Kiiiiiiiiiaaaannn" i replied sounding overjoyed which put an even bigger smile on his face. He assumed i was going for a jog because he said "Av, when you get back, the members of my collab channel are probably going to be here as they live in L.A also, and because this apartment is way too big for the 2 of us, we've decided that they'll move in with us! I mean it would be good for us you know? Like we need the company and i think it'll help you through your depression and you know.. uhm. your anorexia" he almost whipered the last part, knowing it was a sensitive subject. But i just replied happily, because why not.. "yay, kian that sounds amazing, i've wanted to meet them for ages!" and with that i turned the timer on on my phone and went for my jog.