The Calm After The Storm (Intro)

(a/n: this is bias asf. -shrugs- sorry not sorry. Hey, I mean how can I not be bias? I fought through cramps to write this. So yall probably can see the struggle.-bae)

~

Deevision:Wtf is she talking about?

Deetranada: wym?

Crystalx: She crazy. I swear.

Deetranada: what yall talking about?

447deetra: I'll send the post.

I sat back and watching my phone. I could tell something was going on. They wasn't saying much maybe because it was me. Because they knew it was me. Let me go find out what REALLY was going on. I dipped off from the group chat and flashing quickly to my other account. I ran to our other group chat. The OTHER group chat. Catch is they didn't know this was me...they probably have suspicions. I know I slipped up a couple times. Although for the moment. I think my identity is safe...for now.

Deetra: BITCH ANGEL DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED.

Okay....

dee.activated: Nah what's going on?

Crystalx: bitch Lo talking shit again.

dee.activated: Wtf she say now.

During this period of secrecy I was learning more and more about different individuals. It was intresting seeing it from this perspective and just not hearing by he said she said. But this wasn't the first time I was getting information like this I guess you can say.

mulablock: she in her live popping shit apperently.  Saying we always hating on her. Sending subs.

Personally, I was already fed up with this shit already. Shit, I only had this page for 4 monthes. I couldn't imagine being my other fanpages.

447deetra:We rolling in? -looks around-

dee.activated: send the live in the groupchat

pineapplefantaphantom: ESSKIT WE IN THERE LIKE SWIM WEAR.

iconicc: o o f

I clicked on the live link as soon as Lore sent it. I seen all our names pop up continuously

We looking like a fucking cult. I laugh at the thought with my headphones in watching the live.Nuz walks past my room.

"NUZZLE YOU WANNA GET MY CHARGER FROM DOWNSTAIRS."

"Why can-" I look up at Nuz.

"Pretty please." I flash him puppy dog eyes. He looks at me rolls his eyes.

"Buy me a crab cake the next time?" He ask. I let out a sigh and nods to his questions. I look back down to my phone and I see Lo talking into the camera.

"They always saying little slick shit. Like how am I messy I'm being truthful. Now if I expose one of them." Lo says.

Nigga who is them?

Deetra: who is them?

Mel took the words right out my mouth. I laugh a little and Nuz walks back in my room and throws the charger at me. I catch it shootinh him a thanks and plug up my phone. I can tell it was about to be one of THOOSE nights.

"Oh look who it is. The whole gang is here." Lo smirks. Little did she fucking know.

"Some people seem to have a problem with me. I've only been real. I like to spill the tea. Just because I spilled the tea on yall don't mean shit."

Nigga what tea? While having this fanpage I seen first hand that none of that tea is true. Shit is stale old tea mixed with a bad pixlr edit.

mulablock: -watches from sidelines- -sips ginger ale-

Deetra: WHAT TEA?

Mel would be the one.

"I see Crystal is quite. Maybe its because of thoose screen shots I got"

I know she bluffing G. That's so out of her character. Thats the thing. Knowing them beyond them knowing its me made me closer to all my fans. I felt like I knew them you know.

dee.activated: you bugging .

You know what. Let me switch to my main page. Im make myself be known. I move straight towards the explore page. I type in Lo's at name and her name pops right up. I enter the live right away.

deetranada has joined the live

"My eyes bugging. But anyways. I got the screen shots."

Crystalx: What screen shots ykw. Fuck this. Im going live be there I'm adding you I have a couple things to say.

"Oh shit" I mutter quitely.

vercettixtranada: just delete ya page before you even get dragged

mulablock:WE LOVE A GOOD DRAG. DRAG RACEEEEEE -grabs pom poms-

pineapplefantaphantom: stfu Zoey LMAOOOOO.

mulablock: OMGGG AJJJJ LMAOOO "Delete ya page"

iconicc: o o f queen crystal live.

We all scrambled to Crystal's live because we knew it was about to get real.

mulablock: hi queen

vercettixtranada: im ready for her to delete her page.

"Nah cause she making me mad"

It's crazy looking back how this all started.

"Lo been quite lately I guess she finally stopped tripping"

"I'm calling Catfish on all of these fucking trolls"

"HOW CAN YOU DRAG DEE SHOW YOUR FUCKING FAAAAACE"

"Im getting this vibe. Oc"

"WHY WONT THEY LEAVE ALEXIS ALONEEEEE. SHE DOESNT DO ANYTHING!"

"IF YOU'RE ON PRIVATE. YOU CANT SAY SHIT ABOUT MY FRIENDS MY NIGGA"

"Yo what is up with you Angel you been acting strange? Why don't you wanna get on houseparty?"

" Niggas in the shaderoom talking again"

"nobody care about they opnions."

"Hi my name is angel"

I guess it really started with-

Welcome dee.activated To Instagram

Place Profile Picture Here.

Make Your First Post Your's Profile Picture?

Wanna Link With Friends? Use Contact-

~
(A/n: this is a motherfucking teaser :) its probably typos in here. Thanks for dealing with them. -bae)