Invitation

"Good morning, sweetie." Masae smiled, as her boyfriend Emile, better known as Chuggaaconroy woke up.

"Mommy, is that you?" Emile mumbled, trying to sleep.

"Why of course, son. Thanks for asking!" She sarcastically said, causing him to chuckle.

"Masae, I had this dream my mom came in to wake me up and now I can't wake myself up inside." He laughed, making her laugh as well.

"You have issues, dude." She rolled her eyes.

"My mommy says it's 'normal' for a man my age." He joked.

"Thanks for reminding me." She seemed weirded out by that.

"Anything for my care bear." He kissed the bridge of her nose.

"Dang it!" She exclaimed, looking at her phone.

"What?"

"My parents are coming over to meet your mom."

"We better get ready then!"

Few hours later, Masae was wearing a black dress that's non revealing. As for her shoes, she wore flats. Emile wore a blue polo with black stripes. His pants were khakis and his shoes were black converse. The door started knocking and Emile opened the door as fast as he could.

"Is this where the party starts?" Tim said, holding up a watermelon.

"Who is it, Emile?" Masae shouted from the kitchen, preparing the Japanese food.

"Just a homeless man asking for drugs again!" Emile shouted back.

"Tell him to get his butt out of here!" She reminded him.

"Got it. Get in here, Tim." He whispered.

"You got it, sir." Tim laughed.

Few minutes later, the door started knocking again and Jon was there with Reese, as well as Stephen, Mal, Josh and Brooke. Jon was holding a Tostitos bag with cheese and salsa dip. Reese had cherry kool-aid. Stephen got a few video games, as well as Mal. Josh and Brooke were holding a piñata.

"This party is gonna be lit, fam!" Emile shouted. Masae came back, only to find out what was going on.

"Emile, did you post the dinner party on Twitter?" She asked.

"Was I supposed to?" He laughed nervously, knowing he shouldn't do that.

"Absolutely not!" She yelled at him.

"I didn't expect anyone to show up! I swear on my mother's grave!" He admitted.

"Who's grave are you referring to?" A familiar voice said.

"Mom?" Emile looked behind the door.

"Emiliano, what were you just saying?" She tapped her foot, patiently.

"That I threw a party and invited my friends over, including you and Masae's parents." He told her.

"That's it?" She smirked.

"Yes, mom. I would never lie to you under these circumstances." He sighed.

"Good boy." She pinched his cheek.

"Look, everybody it's Emile's mommy!" Jon shouted, laughing.

"That's in my freaking ear!" Stephen shouted back. Josh played the sad trombone effect, making the others laugh.

Another few minutes later, Masae's parents came and the party began like crazy. Emile whacked the piñata with a metal baseball bat and accidentally broke a wall, causing everyone to go even more crazy. That day, Masae and Emile decided that they'll throw a party every few months for the sake of doing so.

A/N: I was bored when writing this. Anyhow, LiquidWave and BrianIsShippingTrash if you two are reading this, thank you for being awesome best friends to me! Love you guys!