Skip and Rewind

"What a day, huh? Misaki was really happy haha"

"Yeah..."

"Are you okay Lilina?"

"I'm okay."

"I see...well, go to sleep now, see you tomorrow!"

"Bye."

Dropping her phone on her bed, she lays down beside it and hugs her pillow.

Who can defeat their love...?

What's my main purpose...?

Where do I choose to go...?

Why am I...Inlove?

When is it my time to get him...?

How should I solve this...?

Those questions lingers around her mind. She kept twisting and turning on her warm bed, having tears falling from her eyes.

Misaki loves Yukari...

And Yukari loves Misaki...

and I'm just in between them.

Looking above the ceiling, she closes her eyes.

God, please help me. Please..

The silence of the night fell, the moon shone beautifully. "Please..."

Are you sure, you wany to play with Fate?

Yes.

Do you think if you avoid him, he'll go away?

I think, so..

If you have the chance, to go back on the day of your government notice... will you run away this time?

Yes!

Very well.

Thank you.

Waking up from her dream, she opens her eyes and looks at her window, seeing the light of the sun coming in her room.

Another day...

Picking her cellphone, she searches for Yukari's name in the contacts.

I have to tell him...that I want him and Misaki to be happy!

But to her surprised, Yukari's name wasn't shown. "Areh? Yukari... did I deleted his email? "

I should call Misaki...

Searching for Misaki, the same result was revealed. "Their emails...are gone."

Going outside of her room, she heads downstairs, "Kaa-san, Tou-san! Do you have any email of the Nejima's?"

"Nejima...? never really met one, have you honey?"

"No, not at all."

"That can't be, the...Nejima Family... Nejima Yukari! The guy I was assigned to marry."

"You already received your Government notice, daughter?"

Lilina nodded, "of course! Yukari and I already met...and..."

Wait, weren't they the ones who were excited when I received my government notice? Obviously they won't play a trick on me, they take things seriously. Am I...

"I'm...heading out for a while."

"Be back soon darling!"

Going out of her house, she runs off to Yukari's place. But when she arrived, his parents told her that Yukari wasn't there.