Why did I let her go?

Your name is Stephanie and your boyfriend is Matt Espinosa. You two have been dating for six years, and you were happy, until one day all he'll breaks loose.

-

"Come on Steph! We have to go!" Matt yelled down the hall. "I'm coming I'm coming." I walked slowly up to him and held his hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. Matt kissed me on the forehead and we walked to fourth hour. We both had library and we loved it. All that we did was talk. Our assigned seats were across from each other, but today the teacher let us sit where ever we wanted. Of coarse, I sat next to Matt. He wrote me a short and sweet note. It read...

Steph-

I love you bunches. I love you to the moon and back. I love you, you're the world to me.

- Matt

P.S. Your ass looks good in those jeans ;)

I held his hand again and he said "Why do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"You always hold my hand. I'm not saying its a bad thing, I'm just curious."

"Because I love you and I never want to loose you."

My phone vibrated and I checked to see who it was. It was my best friend, Liam. He said hey and I said hi back. He asked me something.

"Are you still going out with that Matt kid?"

"Yes why?"

I replied but never got an answer. He was always asking me this, and I never knew why.

The day was almost over and I was going to Matt's house after school. I usually did this but we alternated days. When the day was over and the bus dropped us of at his stop, he gave me a piggy-back ride to his house. I loved him because he was just the perfect boyfriend. His hand fit in mine and his lips matched mine.

It was Friday and there was no homework. "I have been waiting to do this all day." Matt said with a big grin on his face. He ran upstairs with me behind him. Matt playfully threw me on his bed and bent over top of me. He moved his head closer to mine and slowly made his way from my neck to my lips. He kissed me, so passionately. Just like he always did. The kiss started getting more real, like he wanted more than just a kiss. I put my arms around his neck. I rolled him over on his back on his bed and got in top of him. He said "Getting a little excited aren't we?" "Mhm!" he laughed and pulled me down next to him. "Steph, come closer. I'm tired and I need someone to cuddle with." I kissed his cheek and came closer to him. I loved how he would talk to me, so sweet and calm. I loved how he told me he loved me, and how he ran his fingers through my hair. I ended up falling asleep on his chest and he fell asleep too.