latte?

Riele's POV:

Every morning I walk into Starbucks just for my latte' and a glimpse of him. It was Sunday morning and Starbucks was packed the line was huge. Probably because it's Sunday and Sunday's are full of laziness and laundry. But to start the day people needed coffee. The people on the line reminded me of zombies they we're all like dead. Coffee is everyone's wake up call cause without it, I would be in a bad ass mood all day.

"Hi welcome to Starbucks, how may I help you?" There he was in his uniform, always happy and I'm guessing he loves this job. He's always the one to take my order for some reason. Does he do this on purpose to distract me and make me want him more? "Yes. I would take my usual as always" I slightly smiled.

He knew exactly what I meant by the usual cause he just smiled and went away to make my latte. Doesn't take him that long to make though. He's kinda a pro at this because I come in everyday.

"You sure do love that latte" He handed me the latte. I nodded and started to pull out my money until- "It's on the house" he stopped me.

"Really are you sure?" I questioned, I was confused. why me? "Yes I'm sure" he smiled. I smiled back and walked off. Just like that my day was made. I was so happy like I had never been this happy since God knows when. I was about to throw away the cup but then I saw something else other then my name on the cup.

'My name's Jace. Here's my number text me' 929-564-8676' my heart race. Even his name was perfect. I wanted him.

I quickly got my phone out and texted him.

"Hey Jace is it? It's Riele. Latte girl" I smiled and sent it. Seconds later he replied. I screamed so hard inside I thought I was gonna break my organs.

"Hey :) I was hoping to get a text from you." And from there we talked all day. We talked about him and his family and we learned a lot from each other.

After a while me and him decided to go out and have some fun together since we only get to see each other when he's working. Since tomorrow is his only day off, we decided to go to the club. Yeah not the best place to go to hang out with someone your hanging out with for the first time but in our defense. It was like 1 AM and everything was closed.

I picked out the simplest outfit I had in my closet. To look good for myself, no one else. Well maybe for him. I pick out some glittery shorts, a black long sleeve body suit, my burgundy leather jacket and black heels that I haven't wore in like 2 years. I haven't been on a date in forever like seriously the last time I went on a date was when I was 13 and I'm 17. Crazy right? boys tend to not like me that's why I'm so nervous right now. I hear a knock on my door and my stomach tied in knots.

he's here.

I could feel my heart in my toes. This was it, I had to go and have a good time. Hopefully I don't fuck this up. I always tend to.

"You could do this, You could do this" I whisper to myself while walking up to the door.

I opened the door and I couldn't feel myself breathing I was fucking speechless. fuck.

"You look amazing" he smiled "Thanks so do you" I said softly and off we went.

What if I fuck this up? what if he never gives me my latte at Starbucks ever again? all these questions running through my stupid mind while I stare out the window. He started to play music, that made me snap out my thoughts.

"So how many dates have you been on?" he asked softly "Well to be honest the last date I went on was when I was 13."  I smiled softly "Really? why? you're so beautiful. Who wouldn't wanna take you out on a date and watch you smile."

Wow he's so sweet, I can feel my cheeks get red and I started to get nervous

"Well I wouldn't say beaut—" He cut me off "Don't say that you're gorgeous." I smiled so hard I thought my cheeks were gonna explode.

We finally got to this club called 'Club Soda' It's a teenage club for you know teens, 14-18. I came here once when I was younger, I found it to be boring but now they changed everything. Now everything is better and bigger. Well that's what people are saying, There's definitely more soda choices and snack bar and stuff.

Once we got there we got a table and just chilled there for a while. After a while my favorite song started playing.

Thotiana by Blueface

And I'm a dancer so I couldn't hold in my urge to dance, I go to a dancing studio every week and we literally just finished the dance we made for this song. "Wanna dance? you might not be able to keep up" I smiled, "Let's see what you got" He says getting up.

We go on the middle of the dance floor and I kick off my heels, and start dancing the moves I learned at my studio. Everyone was cheering and screaming and I just kept dancing.

I saw Jace just smiling and cheering with the crowd which gave me more confidence

"Riele, Riele, Riele" The whole crowd was yelling my name. After a while the song finished and I was tired as hell. I sat down and took a long drink from my soda. "You we're amazing!" Jace came running back to our table

I couldn't help but smile and say "Thank you, I have a real passion for dance" He sat down and we started talking more and asking each other more questions to get to know each other a bit more.

2 hours later

It was now 3:47 am and we we're both heading home, We walked and laugh and just kept getting stuck looking at each other's eyes a couple times. He's so cute like he melts me so much.

We got to my door and we had to finally say bye, "I had a really amazing time tonight" He said, "I did too thank you for everything" I smiled, He looks at me and I look at him. There it is, this is us getting stuck while looking at each other's eyes. His eyes we're beautiful as hell. Like wow. He reached in and gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked away smiling.

I ran into my house and slid down at the door "Wow" is all I had to say "What a great way to end my night."

Heyyy guys! Welcome to Chapter one, Let me know what yah think of it. Thank you loves
Bye!