Chapter One: Run Away.

third POV 

it was a very peaceful night in konoha, it was until a scream of a child came, in the alley on some random building there was a boy with blonde spikey hair not older than six years old was getting beaten stab and burned but what the boy have is unlike any other he heals wounds in an incredible speed, this boys name is naruto uzumaki namikaze, the child of minato namikaze and kushina uzumaki, and the older brother of menma and naruko namikaze and the younger brother of mito namikaze which is a chuunin level ninja , after the beaten ended and naruto got up and started to walk with little limps on the way, Naruto have to grow up faster than a ordinary kid should do, cause of the constant neglect he received from his ' parents. yes, Naruto is neglected by his own parents for his siblings,but his sister she was always there for Naruto everytime he went home bruise and cut she help him with his wounds and care for him, but that was 2 years ago, apparently his ' parents ' decided to train naruko and menma resulting them ignoring him and soon his sister as well. Leaving him alone.

well that not entirely true he did have a few people that care for him, first there is the icharaku family that feed him, and itachi uchiha and kakashi hatake and the third hokage hana and stume inuzuka and hinata and some hyuuga's and iruka and some ninja's from chuunin to anbu to be there for him. Heck even some of the clan heads.

they were his friends his family, and he treasure them for the rest of his life. now back to the present

naruto got up after the villagers got enough and he felt his wounds healed thanks to kurama, that's right he met the fox on one of the attacks and he still remember like yesterday.

flashback 

in the alley naruto is getting beat up by the villager until pass out. naruto up his eyes seeing his in a sewer 

naruto: great they threw me inside sewer perfect

naruto saw light in the end and felt that he should go towards it and so he did, he walk until he saw a giant cage

???: who dares disturb my slumber!?

naruto flinch hearing that voice and saw a giant fox with nine-tails, upon seeing this his eyes widened seeing that its the kyuubi.

the kyuubi looked down at naruto.  As he saw the wide eye blonde staring at him with a gappigg mouth. Then it can't take it so it...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

laughing?

naruto look both shocked and confused seeing that the great nine-tail fox laughing, its not like a dark or evil like or even a maniac like laugh but a humering laugh feel with joy, which this cause naruto laugh a bit and then the kyuubi stop and look at naruto.

kyuubi: hehehe, man i haven't have a good laugh like that in years

naruto look at the tailed and kyuubi look at him there were a brief moment until naruto broke it 

naruto: can you kill me? 

kyuubi: what

 did the kyuubi that right.

naruto: i said can you kill me, i can't take it anymore! 

the kyuubi is not believing on what its hearing a child ask for death? well he can't blame the kid for it, it was his so called 'family' neglect him and kept getting beat up by the villagers, its just too much for a boy, it wasn't he's fault he didn't ask for this, he didn't ask to be a jinchuuriki. then what happened shock naruto the kyuubi use one of his tail, and bring naruto closer to him as the kyuubi nuzzle him for comfort and naruto cried as long as 5 minutes and the kyuubi try comfort him.