Concert tickets

Authors note: So this is my first story story and I am really scared I hope you guys like it so please comment what you think of it thx I hope u like it

~ Abby

____________________________________________________________________________________

             Brooklyn's p.o.v

"Hurry up" my mom said, well she is not really my mom she is my foster mom. My foster mom always told me when I asked about how I ended up with her, she said that my parents had twins but they could only keep one so they chose my brother Harry over me. I don't know Harry at all not even his last name just Harry I don't even know my last name. They did say that in a few years they will come back for me but look it has been 18 years and I am still hear.

I am a true Directoner I absolutely love them but my fave is Nial his blond hair, his perfect eyes and his Irish accent just makes me melt I am in complete love with him. Weirdly people say that I look like Harry Styles. It would be kinda cool to be his twin but of course I am not!

"I'm coming" I yell to my foster mom. I shut off my laptop, grab my school bag and run downstairs. "If you are late one more time your math teacher Mr. Likoni will fail you so I suggest you move you butt and stop watching those One Direction videos, you will have plenty of time when school is over in less you have to go to summer school" she says with an angry face

I ran to my car and started to drive I had 5 minutes to get to my school. I showed up with 2 minutes to spear thank god.  "Brooklyn" I see my friend running and screaming towards me. "Lily" I run towards her so she is not the only one looking like an Idiot. "Guess what guess what guess what" Lily ask screaming louder into my ear, almost bursting my ear drums. "what what what?" I scream bursting her ear drums. Bring bring the bells go. "Dang time for class, just meet me back here at the end of the day and tell me bye cya later" I told Lily, gave her a hug and walked to my first class. The day went by so slow class after class after class but all I could do was  think about  what was Lily was about to say, what was the big news.

The school day was finally over and I sprinted to the spot I told Lily to meet me. I saw her standing there waiting for me with a big smile on her face and I had a big smile on my face. I ran up to her and yelled "tell me tell me  come on" "Okay so I got us One Direction tickets and backstage passes how great am I" Lily said. We both screamed and everyone looked at us like we are complete retards.

We got in my car and I drove to my house. I ran into my house an I saw my foster mom. I ran to her and told her about the concert tickets...........

____________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: Please tell me what you think about it and if I should wright more to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO PLEASE COMMENT THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Abby

.