League of legends the evil within: The fall of brotherhood

The Intro

Long ago there was an evil forces of darkness join together for doom and chaos of humanity, they want to destroy all humanity and become the ruler of this world .Then shadow lord attack deltora who leads the league of chaos, far way from deltora the burning legion came from the world of underworld and destroy the high elves, meanwhile at the land of shadow isles they created a monster of the darkness to finish the race of humility. Then suddenly Earthquake shock from shadow isles to demacia and everywhere then nevermore was born in shadow isle. Then demacia, deltora and many more from different place join forces to stop the evilness of league of chaos.

There were bloody battles from different places and same glory to save the human race, league of chaos was defeat and how they defeat the powerful monsters of league of chaos?

In deltora the belt was return and the young champion use the power of the belt of deltora and defeating shadow lord and far from kingdom kil’jaeden was defeat from a knight but nobody knows the knight and he flesh way and never see him again. Then from last monster a band of brotherhood of who leads to save human races he’s name ezio auditore da Firenze who killed the monster nevermore, after killing nevermore this was he’s final words to the world.

You all thought is over this only the bingeing of the chaos to world.

Ezio you are a powerful assassin but someday your grandson will never defeat us and we will come back again to bring chaos to the world and ruin the human race.

Then ezio told to nevermore with a look on he’s eyes like a tiger who is ready to fight again.

Hmm... I will be ready from your next attack and he will never back down to a fight for good against evil you will not win this fight again or to everyone kill in this world again.

Nevermore laugh and slow he’s soul was take from the underworld of burning legion. Then everyone cheer for victory but the brotherhood never cheers for victory.

Peace was return to the world everyone live only normal but in demacia and noxus battle still wage on, in deltora they rebuild what shadow lord destroy and take from them. But from brotherhood took the power the of nevermore and keep way from the people eyes they build in the temple where they call shadow of chaos that way no one will come there and take the power of nevermore and use again from world.

They lock it forever with the 5 keys of league was hand out from different clans, other key with hands of the might of demacia garen, then other key with hands of the master tactician of noxus swain and 3rd key in lonia where karma the enlightened one holds the key. Other side of a place the 4th key with the hands of the defender of tomorrow jayce then last key with the hands of the master assassin ezio auditore da Firenze then pass down to he’s son Damase auditore de Firenze after hold the key he put assassin to protect temple to be sure that league of chaos will never come out easily and assassin are ready to fight once again.

Many years have passed the temple is still protected for all cost even noxus protect temple from the orders of swain even other side, but assassin fear they will come back some of others say they believe league of chaos will never come to this world again but assassin believe they will come back because the assassin remember what nevermore said to eizo.

After few mouths the league of keys was disappear, jarvanVI blame noxus for steal the league of keys for the use against all their enemies include demacia even swain blame levi ackerman for steal the league of keys but levi denied for stealing league of keys. Some others say the pitover taking the keys for their study of power of league of chaos but some other say the keys was taking from Freljord the clan of winter’s claw tribe.

Everyone was blame each other for disappearing of the league of keys and that blame turn to war lots of blood shad and many people die from the war, that war was called the war of alliances. The war is still wage on between different sides but the key still unknown who took or what happen to the keys but some people say the keys was take from league of chaos.

The battle is still wage on but the assassin never joins the war of alliances they still protect the temple, but everything change’s when jarvanVI orders the brother to leave the temple somewhere follow but some didn’t. They chose to stay to protect the temple because they believe what nevermore said to ezio auditore da firenze that nevermore will come back with league of chaos stronger and powerful.

 Few years later champion was rise to be an assassin and heart worth warrior who never back down a fight or how enemies he face, but he’s will to fight and kill in he’s heart but in he’s mind to end the war of alliances and to return the peace of world, they say he’s the one who can stop the league of chaos but some say he the one will bring the defeat of their human race. But he really believes he the one who can stop nevermore and he’s is Alexis the brotherhood of assassin.