SPEECH TOPIC!!!

so this is an old speech but I guess you might wanna see it. it is on pedophile's (don't ask) and how to stay away from them if we spread this we can manage (lol not really) to make the world a better place. but try to raise awareness.(and this is about 4minutes in length)

questions or comments>>>inbox me

wannna use this for school>>>inbox me but there are no promises

see a mistake>>>inbox me please!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Has anyone ever told you how to stay away from those creepy people? There has been many kidnapped people such as Elizabeth Smart, Jaycee lee Dugard, and the most recent Cleveland kidnappings of three girls. You’ve heard how they happened but have you been told how anybody could prevent such a horrible thing from happening? If not today I'm going to help you kidnap proof yourself

1. Never ever get into a car with a stranger. Just because they say your mom's in the hospital doesn't mean she actually is or if he says he your dad’s colleague don't believe it. I mean out of all people you think your dad gets along with his colleagues? They might drop you off at your house but doesn't mean that there won’t be a robbery in your house a few days from then. There was a kidnapping in Austria where a young girl named natacha kumpchuck was kidnapped by Wolfgang prikolopil either way call your parents and ask them and if they say they have known idea what you’re talking about run like a mad woman screaming heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp repeatedly.

2. Lock all of your doors and windows at night time. It’s possible for anybody to break in if you forget and even come through your window if you forget to lock the windows.  You could forget but just remember Brian Mitchell might take you from your sleep just like he did to Elizabeth Smart. Are you going to forget now? Thought not.

3. Do not ever log in to chat rooms with people you don't know. There has been countless cases that have involved some sort of chat room, jeez, you didn't know that? Hasn’t your mother told you its pretty easy for a generation this dumb to get caught up with some pedophile over the internet?

4. Don’t ever let any stranger into your house without your parent permission. If you’re all alone don't even bother to answer the door. There was a case in the states where some parent were dumb enough to leave their 12 year old daughter Polly Class at home with 2 friends over for the night. In the middle of the night a man walked into her room tied her friends up and took the weeping molly on a long road trip which didn’t lead to California for a nice little vacation but did lead to her death.

5. don't ever answer the phone if someone you don't know is calling, if you do end  up answering make sure you don't tell them that your parents aren't her, just say my mom's taking a nap and my dad’s in the yard gardening don't ever say that your parents aren't home to some random telemarketer.

6. Don’t walk outside alone at night if you must try to stay in bright light where anyone could see you and bring your house keys because in case anyone attacks just punch them with your keys between your fingers and then again run like a mad woman screaming heeeeeeeeeeelp.

7. When its nigh time activate all robbery protective gizmos close al windows, doors, and blinds then turn on all of your light and make sure there is some sort of weapon such as the keys near you. If you do this it probably make a thief think twice before doing anything stupid on your property

8.  if you’re outside your house and some creepy looking dude comes up to you and asks you for any valuable such as wallets, purses, watches and etc. throw at as far as you can because it is most likely they are more interested in money then you and then yet again run like a mad woman screaming heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp .