1. Dream Come True

This will be a short one, only a few chapters coz I intended for this to be a one-shot.. Hope you will like it. ❤

Youngjae's POV

Four Years Ago

My dream since I was a child was to be a singer and to make music. 

Now, I am standing here in front of JYP building, with my suitcases ready to realize my dream.

A member of the staff saw me through the glass doors and went outside to call me.

He lead me to the elevator and pressed 5. I stood quietly, too nervous and excited to talk.

Soon enough, we were walking along the foyer until we stopped in front of a door numbered 507. He gave me the room's key card.

"The boss will meet you all at lunch, so you may just relax for the meantime and maybe get to know your band mates," the friendly staff said and left me with a smile.

Instead of using the keycard, I tried to press the door bell to see if someone's inside. I heard a click from inside and the door opened a little.

I decided to push the door and enter the room and got the shock of my life.

"Annyeonghasaeyo"

A thin, young boy was bowing in front of me in his birthday suit.

I put down my bags and covered my face with both hands. Then, I heard a loud laughter and  feet stomping.

When I dared remove my hands, I saw the same boy, now donned in robes, looking at me, while laughing.

"Did I give you a warm welcome?
My name's Kunpimook but you can call me Bambam.  You must be Choi Youngjaessi?"

"Y-yes. Annyeong, Youngjae hyung would be fine."

Then, he lead me to the living room and told me to sit first.

"I thought it was the others who knocked coz they went out and left me here.  I'm sorry hyung, if I shocked you."

"Oh, I thought that's your way of welcoming guests."  I said and laughed.

"Well, you got a taste of my special welcome, haha. It sure broke the ice, right?"

" Yes it did."

-Present time-

I smiled as I recall that moment when I first met my group. Well, it was Bambam whom I first met. And sure thing, we really did hit it off.

Bambam was really a funny guy. There was never a dull moment with him. He was always loud and he never ran out of stories to tell. He always made us laugh.  It was only Mark, our eldest member, who could subdue his energetic soul.

In the almost four years since our group debuted, all seven of us had grown to love each other like brothers.

After releasing 10 albums, the management decided to give us a break to pursue other projects.

I was now on a plane bound to New York where I would meet a long time friend.  We would be collaborating on a new song. To be honest, I was  really excited about it.

Jackson was in Hong Kong visiting his family and Yugyeom went with him.  Mark and Bambam went to Thailand, Bam's home, while Jaebum and Jinyoung were busy for their JJP comeback.

I was the only one alone, but not necessarily lonely.  A couple of JYPE staff came with me to assist me in this trip.

The boys and I will be reunited in L. A. during the KCon where our group along with other Kpop groups were set to perform.

This was a new adventure for me being my first time to travel without my group.  I do miss them a lot.  Most of all, I missed Jaebum hyung, my room mate and best friend.

Well, I couldn't  really claim that he was my best friend coz all the boys had proven to be best friends to me in their own ways.

But Jaebum and I shared a special kind of friendship. Now, being without him, I realized that I feel a little emptiness inside. Maybe, it's because I had gotten used to seeing him everyday and sleeping in one room with him for years.

The flight would be long. Soon, my thoughts faded as my eyes grew heavy and I fell asleep.

_____

Hi there 2Jae stans!!!

Please, let me read some reactions from all 2Jae shippers out there.

I did it! My first (and hopefully not the last) 2Jae fanfic.

My story line, btw, is based on some of Got7's activities and then I added my imaginations.

Date started: November 30, 2017
Date finished: December 28, 2017

Happy New Year everyone!
May 2018 be a great year for all of us!

😊😊😊❤❤❤❤🎉🎉🎉🎉🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻