The Original Day

Just a backstory for everyone, John and his roommate Jimmy hate each other and have been going at it for a while. 

 " Ahhhh, another beautiful morning at a beautiful home. The birds chirping, the trees ruffling. Then I heard my roommate, "Dang it Jimmy, can you ever just be quiet," I said.

      "What do you want me to do about it, can't I live my life John," said Jimmy.

      "I just want you to be quiet for once," I said.

        " Fine I will just get a different room," Jimmy said.

       I said,"Great."

       Then he found a new apartment and then came back later that day to get his stuff. I helped him pack up his stuff so he could get out quicker. When all of his stuff was out of the apartment, I went for a little joy ride in my black and yellow Mustang GT convertible. After I went on a joyride, I picked up a pizza and took it back to my apartment.

       When I got back to my apartment, I started eating the pizza. I had about three slices then I put the rest in the fridge. I went out to my car again to go to the beach, but I realized that my car had the words Watch Your Back in red paint. 

       My first thought was, oh no. Then I thought it was just a practical joke. So I grabbed a sponge and bucket, put water in the bucket and started scrubbing the paint off. 

       Once I was done scrubbing, I grabbed my keys and drove to the beach. It started to rain so i put my hood up. Then the rain got so bad that I had to pull over at a nearby gas station. I just sat in my car and waited for the rain to slow down a little bit. As I was waiting I got a party invitation, the party started at 7:00. It was a digital message from my friend Jeremy. I texted back that i would be there at 7:00, and it was only 5:00. So I decided to go get some sleep.

       When I woke up it was 6:45 so I headed over there. When I got there I saw Jeremy laying on the ground knocked out cold. So I went into the house to see what or whom knocked him out. When I got in there I got hit in the head with a baseball bat and got knocked out cold. When I woke up I was in a freezer shivering and frostbite everywhere. Then I was dead.