Our Song

Melanie's POV

Hello, my name is Melanie Grace. I'm a seventeen year old girl, but I hold a very confidential secret. I am Mina Yuki, the number one pop star who has walked in this century. if you do not believe me that I'm wasting my time on you.

Joke ^ _ ^

Anyways I'm a happy go lucky yet sarcastic girl. But do not mind me, if you do not waste my time then I'll probably be your friend. I'm also loyal to the point that I'll give up everything that I have just to see my friends put a smile in their faces.

I have a boyfriend no boyfriend but a boy friend got it? He's name is Richard Sparks. He's a childhood friend of mine. We were friends when we were still in diapers. And aside from my parents he's the only one who ever knows my secret. He's one heck of a friend and he always got my back even if I really do not want it. Thankfully he's not a celebrity and he's the only anchor for me in the 'normal' world.

Right now I'm rehearsing some of my songs since my concert will be held a few days from now, I'm sweating and my throat is really tired from all the singing, but I just can not give up that easily. I saw Richard in front of the stage near my manger and choreographer. He somewhat has a  concerned face  seeing the state that I am tired now and I saw him talking to my manager and choreographer and I saw the two of them nodded.

"Alright everybody, 20 minutes break!" The choreographer yelled, which made me sigh in relief. everyone was now walking away maybe to rest for a while. I just sat on the floor the feeling of fatigue all the overnights that I made rushing at me. I felt my legs were like Jell-O and I guess I can not immediately stand.

"You okay?" I saw Richard offered his hand with his face clearly of concern

"I'm alright, just let me sit for a while." I told him. He just smiled at me and went to sit next to me. He gave me a towel and a water bottle.

"Thanks." I told him as I took the towel and immediately wiped my sweaty face. After that I drunk the contents of the water bottle in one shot.

"Better?"

"Much better,"  I smiled at him and saw him and I smile back at me.

Richard's POV

Whether watching from the sidelines made me tired, but if I were the one doing Mel's work then I might die due to fatigue (Oh really?)

^ _ ^ V

Alright that was a little over the edge but anyways seeing her that tired made me want to help her and hug her. Maybe not, but you still get the point. Well anyways I was sitting beside her and call me weird but somehow I can not seem to get my eyes off her. I know she's pretty, okay pretty is not the right word but she is beautiful .

But I can not fall in love with her. She's my best friend but confessing to her and might damage that relationship, so even if it hurts I have to keep this feelings to myself. Just be a poker-faced guy.

"Thanks for asking them for a break, I would have collapsed right there and now if you have not told them."

"Well you deserved it anyways, so it's just right."  I said as I watched and the distance. 

"Man sucks being a celebrity." She said as she lay down on the floor. I just chuckled at her childish antics.

"Well why did you became one?"  I said as sarcastic as I could.

"Shut up and do not be sarcastic on me!"

"Then do not make stupid remarks."

"But I do not make stupid remarks!"

"Yeah you do."

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"I hate you!"   She said while glaring at me. I just chuckled at her and lied down next to her.

"Hey."

"..."

"Hey"

"..." 

I turned to her direction to see her sleeping. I just chuckled at her, well who wouldn't? When have you ever heard of someone sleeping in the middle of a break?

A lot ....

Yea, forgot about that ^ _ ^ v

But besides from that, she still looks peaceful. Well I've seen her sleep a lot of times, and it's the first time that I saw her ...... cute.  I do not know if it's just my imagination or is just my lack of sleep clouding my thoughts. Well better get her inside her locker room.

I carried her bridal style, and immediately went to her locker room. And GOD! she's kind of heavy. What does this girl eat?

If I remember right, she eats almost EVERYTHING!

-_-

I sighed as I went to her room. I kicked the door opened and I placed her on the sofa. Well if you're wondering why a sofa in a small room, do not ask. You'll waste your time figuring  it out. Anyways I placed her and I placed a blanket on her so that she does not get cold while she's sleeping.

As I watch her sleeping, I felt my eyes getting drowsy every day so I decided to sleep but since there's no other place to lie in to so I decided that we share the couch. I just lifted her up and placed her head in my lap, either way so that she can sleep well. I kissed her forehead and she squirmed a little until she returned to her peaceful state. I just smiled and hersleeping form.

Sleep Well Mel I told myself before I let the darkness consume me.