Chapter 37

August POV

Today makes it 3 weeks that Mya  been in the hospital. About the seizures its just a side effect of her concussion , or something's like tha the doc said. I got scared for a second there . I thought this was a whole new situation. If it was I prolly would of lost my mind.

"Yes Mr. Alsina and Mr.Houghton we have done all we can and she is fine now the seizures are just a side effect of her concussion but I promise you all is well it's just for her to wake up" the doc said

"So no more problems?" He tapped my shoulder "no more problems , she'll be as good as new."
"Hey by the way how's the arm ?" I looked at it. " It doesn't really bother me that much I'm fine with it honestly" I told him. I been so focused on Mya I didn't have the time to think about the pain.
"Alright sir make sure to come by so we can check how the healing process in going"

"Alright man, thanks doc for everything I appreciate it"

Everything is gonna be back to normal soon Mya wake up. Things have been great really. I've been in the word alot more. So my faith in God is better now. I feel like he gonna bless me greatly for all that I have lost .

I'm gonna visit her in the next hour and a half I was just busy getting ready to go by my job to pick up my check.
The more closer I am to him the less depress I feel. I feel more confident bold, strong . I feel like I got nothing to worry about cuzz he got me.
If he's on my side trust n believe all is gonna work out for my good.

****
Today was Sunday so the place was pretty much empty.
I called up my boss because no one was here.
"Ayee boss man i'm inside the building "

"Aye man I'm sorry for my tardiness I'll be there in a half an hour my kids held me back" he said

"Aight aight I can wait "

I shut the phone and head straight to recording booth. I had the second part to the song I was making and I wanted to record it before boss man reached here.

So I set up the stuff quick quick and I pull up my last recording.
I wait for the second verse to start so I can start.
" I know it's harsh , but this is how I feel girl its coming from the heart.
I hope it doesn't end the way it had to start.
Cause it started out bad but I made this far.
But every body ain't tryna see me make it or they only wanna see me win so they can take it
Cause I know it's hard to get a job so niggas kill and rob.
There's a chance that I won't make it here tomorrow being honest."

"See I gotta keep it real witcha baby , cause what I use to do is what made me and I'm hoping I ain't gotta go back to the trap cuzz we really know that we don't want that"

"But if I don't make it home tonight tell my mama that I love her
leave some flowers for my brother girl I love ya
But if I don't make it home tonight take some money to my sister I don't ever want her chasing after niggas

cuzz where I'm from niggas outchea dyin everyday and they ain't all bad they just tryna make a way and I ain't no different so if I go missing these are my last wishes I hope you get them right. Girl if I dont make it home tonight"

I stepped out and stopped the recording and saved it. My phone started ringing and I saw it was my boss I ran out to check him one time. Didn't wanna get caught or anything . I'm just the damn janitor I ain't got no business being in the studio.

"Ayy wassup" I hollered at him and dapped him up. "Hey man what were you doing ? thought you was out front " he digged in his brief case for my check while scratched my neck.