Chapter 1

It started with a word.

"Hello!" A simple greeting given to the tall male by the short, spiky haired boy in the market. His smile...it was almost magnetic, drawing Asahi in immediately.

"W-What?" he stuttered still processing the fact someone actually approached him. The boy laughed.

"I said," he paused sticking his hand out to shake,"hello! Your Asahi right? The strong guy?" Ah, of course! He wanted his service.

Asahi had no true skill making it hard to find a job, everyone wanted scholars or merchants to help build their small businesses. Asahi was lacking in most categories such as math or language, hell he could barely wright his own name. Even with these set backs he had one advantage, strength. No matter the task if you offered enough money he would give his service. He had done everything from carrying royalty to building homes pillar by pillar.

He was happy with this sort of life, but something was missing. He felt a strong black void, a hole in his heart feeding on nearly every ounce of energy in his body. Each time he touched the surface of it tears would prick the corners of his eyes drifting towards his knees, weakening them. He decided to call it loneliness.

He stared at the boy. "A-Are you offering work?" he asked shyly.

"Yes! My name is Yuu Nishinoya! I can't seem to get my door open..."

'Door? That's strange...shouldn't he have a key?' Asahi wondered but didn't question it. Money was money no matter how strange or stupid the task was. So he agreed. As the two began walking through the market Nishinoya seemed to insist in conversing.

"So...The strong man Asahi," he started making the long haired man to blush.

"I-I'm not that strong..."

"Are you kidding me?! I heard you took down a hole stone library all by yourself!" Asahi laughed nervously.

"Well it w-was only one pillar..."

"Still!......Hey," his tone suddenly deepened scaring the male beside him "is it true your hair is the source of your power?" Asahi sighed.

Many rumors had spread the mysterious strong man, the most popular of which being that all his power is derived from the length of his hair. To be honest he wasn't sure, never attempting to cut it himself. He had always been told by his mother,

"The family gift has been passed to you and with it you must fallow the laws, never drink from the Devil's cup, never touch the dead, and never ever cut your hair! If you do God shall strip you of your strength!" Never, never, never is all he ever heard. It had become tiring by the age of adolescence, but in honor of his mother he fallowed the laws of the gift, may her soul be blessed. Asahi was pulled from his thoughts with a large ,clap! 

"O-Oh s-sorry! I got d-distracted..." Nishinoya smiled birghtly.

"It's fine you don't have to tell me! We're here anyways." Asahi stared at the wooden door for a moment. Where were they? It seemed to be some sort of dorm. He shrugged and tore it straight off it hinges.

"..........."

"O-Oh my goodness! I'm so, so s-sorry! I di-" he was cut off by hysterical laughter.

"Haha! W-Well this- Haha will be -haha fun hah e-explain!" The other male blinked. Was he really laughing? The boy stopped wiping a tear from his eye.

"Well since that didn't do well how about you buy me breakfast in the morning hm?"

"O-Okay..."

"Great! met me here tomorrow at seven sharp!" with that his spiky hair disappeared in to the small room leaving Asahi in silence.

+++++++++++++++++++

Ok! Well that ends this sucky first chapter! I hope you enjoyed