Forever tonight

CHAPTER 1

Uh ! Uh ! Uh !

Was the noises groaning from me.

Harder ! More gimme more !

I just couldn't stop my boyfriend and i broke up because of it, i just couldn't believe i cheated on him with my fit hot maths teacher it was was gross but when i started i just couldn't stop XD

His dick was just to large and to hard i had to stop but i never knew how i could until my boyfriend cane to my house when my mum said i was in my room with my maths teacher tutoring me. He ran up with some speed because all the girls in my maths class fancied him because of how fit and hot he was but of course my boyfriend was in our maths class and he came to my room and found us sprawled out across the bed naked with his dick right up my fanny he freaked out he shouted out you wee slut your such a bitch and stormed out !

Luckily me and my maths tutor managed to get or clothes on and the books out when my mom and dad came up stairs. They asked what was wrong but me and Mr. Heat said nothing only that he came up and started yelling and walked out in a huff my dad believed me but my mom new something was weird it was just they way she looked at me i new she knew i had down something terribly wrong.

They day after that when we were at school i went up to Chad trying to say that Mr. Heat came onto me and that i tried to stop but i just couldn't no matter what i did i said sorry but he said sorry would never be enough to fix this nothing would...

After a few weeks me Chad were friends because we hang around with the same people and hanging around with the same people everyday got us to speak again and during these weeks a mew member joined our "little group" as some people would say he's called Kyle and he is was more fit than Chad he is also way more confident when it come to me and i think he has to be my best of friends we almost hooked up once but i stopped it i wasn't ready i was still really upset after the whole incident with Chad after all he was my boyfriend since primary 7 and we are now in collage even though it was my fault for being such a stuck up bitch who is a wee hoe i still think Chad should just forget about it it was a one time accident thing that just happened that wasn't even meant to happen.

To be honest i'm glad in a way that me and Chad broke ip because i would be in pain for the rest of my life if he didn't find out i was cheating on him with my maths teacher/tutor and i wouldn't of almost of hooked up with Kyle who was way more hot than Chad so its kinda good but then again its kinda bad ?

In a fee mouths my geography class has a trip to Paris, France which will be absolutely amazing since its just the group of 8 that i hang around in thats actually going so this will be the best experience of my life and im not just talking about what we see outside of the dorms :)

I am hoping me and Kyle get to share the same corridor because apparently we have 2 corridors to share and there picking who stays in which corridor so fingers crossed Kyle will be right next to be for various reasons.

CHAPTER 2

"18 HOURS!" Yelled Kathryn from the back of the class room after we got told we would have 18 hours on the bus after our 16 hour flight :/

I was pretty annoyed at this to but i wasn't going to let it get in the way of me having the sex i mean experience of my life with everyone including Kyle i was also hoping to kiss chad before hooking up with Kyle because my group are like so close saying hi is like snogging each other. So i want to kiss Chad before hooking up with Kyle because that could be like the start of us being girlfriend and boyfriend and i dont want to kiss chad right after having sex with Kyle well if that even happens which it probably will because i will because i will try my hardest to make this happen but if it doesn't i never be able to respect myself i mean if this doesn't happen i will.. I will... Cry like hell okay that doesn't even sound that bad but in my head the way im thinking this trough it is extremely bad.

I can't believe we are leaving tomorrow everything just to be happening so soon like with event after another after another and so on.... Omg Kyle was over to me with with the most cutest smirk ever eeeek wonder what he's gonna say

"Hey Ashley wanna sit next to each other on the bus and plane?"

I know what your all thinking how couldn't i say Yes i mean it would only make me one giant leap closer to my plan from working:) so i said yeah with a cool style of tone and he said good kissed me on the cheek and walked away as if he and just kissed Ashley Tisdale not Ashley McCulloch (me).

Bye Guys as i walked away from the group when i was walking home needing to get a bad sleep for tomorrow so on the plane i would fall asleep in Kyle's arms then he would kiss my head and he would fall asleep with is head resting on mine ooh now im so excited i can't fall asleep!

Holy shit its morning ! I get changed and rundown stairs as fast as i can with my suit case trying to eat my breakfast without my wee brother yelling in my ear my Ashley in gonna miss you not that much bye bye can't wait for you to be gone sooo i give him one last punch in the arm then i rush down to school almost being late knowing my mum and her cooking it takes her like 500 years just to poor milk into a bowl of corn flakes for me and Jacob in the mornings.

Whilst me and Kyle were sitting on the bust away to the airport this girl that hangs around with us we don't even know why every girl hates her shes like glue she stuck to every boy that looks at her even if its like a 00.01 of a second glance at her its so annoying but its just the very very very annoying way she is Anyway back to the subject she keeps on touching Kyles leg because it turns out the bus has three seater one side and a two seater the other side but me and kyle wanted to site at the three seater for mre space but Rachel just has to sit next to us rubbing her hand up and down Kyles leg getting further and further up it and ends up putting her hand down his pants them down his underwear rubbing his dickshe kept on looking at me snuggled up against kyles top half trying to make me jealous but it wasnt working because Kyle and i kept kissing right in front of her you could se in her face she was really pisses in at me for kissing him over and over again but still she kept rubbing his dick harder and harder the more she got annoyed but then Kyle asked her why the fuck she was doing that and he was like why wouldn't i its your just so perfect then he smiled at her and she smiled back i had tondo some thing to get his attention so i quickly grabbed the side of his cheek and practically snogged the face of him then i got further round till i was directly on top of him and Rachel quickly moved her hand the i was practically having sex with him except sitting down he put his hand up my top never had i felt to confident in front of him then i turned around and saw Rachel go over to Chad and started to have sex with him i went of of Kyle and said know that she's gone please can i go to sleep he laughed and said wait for the plane i wanna talk to you.