The Marauders

The Sorting ceremony was starting in 5 minutes and I (James Potter) was  really nervous. I had heard talks about Slytherin as a house for notorious and cunning children. I wanted to be in that house. But my new friend Remus wanted to be in Gryffindor. The ceremony started and all the 1st years entered the hall with great cheers and boos from the senior children.
Professor McGonagall started the ceremony by calling out the names:-
Severus Snape.......

Slytherin

Sirius Black.....

Gryffindor

Narcissa Malfoy.......

Slytherin

James Potter......

I walked up the platform and sat on the stool. I could hear my heartbeat. The entire hall held his breath....

The sorting hat asked me in which house I wanted to be,I said Slytherin but it refused to put me in Slytherin. The sorting hat believed I will not do great in Slytherin. Now the situation was getting awkward. It was like I will not only be sorted. It was like my mind would blast. I heard one child say maybe I was a squib or sorting hat was not sure to let me enter. After 7 minutes......

Hufflepuff..... Just Joking....
Gryffindor was heard in the hall and I almost fell from the stool not very happy with gryffindor but at least getting sorted and entering Hogwarts was a relief for me. I walked down and sat at the Gryffindor table with people congratulating me. I met Remus and Sirius Black at the Gryffindor Table. After the eating and talking,we went to sleep in our dormitory. There we found a fourth one..... Peter Pettigrew. There we four decided our name.... The Marauders that means wonderers and there started the dangerous and exciting adventures of The Marauders at Hogwarts.
The End