Gods Not Dead

Believes in God

          There was a girl and a boy there names are Harry and Nerializ.  Nerializ and Harry were walking to the Mall.   " So, what you do you want to talk about" Nerializ said feeling awkward.  " I don't know what do you want to talk about" Harry said quietly.  "I don't know that is why I asked you" Nerializ said a little loud.   Nerializ tripped over a big rock.  " Are you okay" Harry said looking sad.   Nerializ was blocking Harry out for a little bit on the floor cuz she was steareing in to his nice hazel brown eyes.  Nerializ was bleeding on her forehead, so Harry took off his shirt for he blood on Nerializ's forehead.   "WOW" Nerializ said while staring at his really cute abs. Harry got Nerializ off the floor.  "Hey do you beileaving god" Nerializ said smiling cuz it started to rain and Harry put his jacket on her.  " Of course I do he made everything in the world but my mom thinks he is fake I said no he is not fake he our father and he loves you a lot" Harry said looking down.  But Harry's mom started to believing god and Jesus. And that is the most important cuz at least she believes in god.

                        The End

                      ---------

                      A

Hope u like the story don't worry this is only part one part two will come out soon.

                               -Javieliz ; )