One last time

"He's send you again, didn't he?" Loki looks up from his book. He's reading a book from Midgard you don't know.
"No, actually," your reply "I thought you might need some new books." You hold up a pile of Midgardian books. You don't get why he enjoys them so much.
Loki smiles. "Thanks, (y/n)" He stands up, and walks toward you.
He takes the books from you, and his fingers touch your skin slightly. You shiver at the touch.
He walks to the bed in his cell, and sets the books on his nightstand. He walks back to you.
"Why did you really come?" He asks.
A smile plays around his lips. "You wanted to see me one last time before you'll never be able to see me again?"
Your eyes suddenly fill with tears. "No jokes," you say "not at times like this"
His smile saddenes, with a glimpse of tears in his eyes.
"Scared?" He whispers softly.
You look up in his deep blue eyes.
"For what?" You ask unsure.
His hand grabs yours, and the cold touch of his skin surprises you. It feels like touching ice.
"For what comes next" he draws closer.
His lips are so close. You put your hand on his cheek, but he shakes his head slightly.
"This can't happen" he says.
He puts his hand on yours.
You move closer toward him. "Why not?" You ask. You crave for him.
"You know damn well why not" he replies. His tone sounds gentle, but the words hurt.
Your eyes tear up again, "Just because of some stupid promise?" You say "Only because I'm bound to your brother, and not you?"
Suddenly his lips touch yours, and in contrast to his hands his lips are warm. You feel warmth rushing though your body. The kiss gets deeper, heavier. You pull him closer, wanting to close every inch between the two of you. But he slowly pulls away. "The promise is binding, (y/n)"
You think about the oath you made to The God of Thunder.
"But it's only tomorrow," you say "Not today"
You move closer, longing for his lips on yours, his body, his gentle touch, but he draws away.
"No" he says. You can see cold entering his eyes "This can never happen"
His tone becomes stone cold, and he draws away. He turns around to the book lying on the floor.
"Leave" he says.
A tear falls on your cheek as you turn around. He manages to break your heart with a single word.