T h i r t y s e v e n

37

kik // ethan dolan

+

Kaylie

I groaned as my phone made a obnoxious sound, I got up and rubbed my eyes, reached for my phone. I checked the time, 2:38 am Kellen was gone. I stood up, rubbing my arms as I walked into the hallway, looked into the kids room. My phone rang again.

Unknown, I furrowed my eyebrows as I answered the phone. "hello?" I whispered.

"Hey.. its Ethan." Ethan's voice was soft, it made my heart skip a beat. It's been awhile since I heard his voice.

"Hi Ethan." I mumbled smiling as I walked around the room, I was still confused as to where Kellen was.

"Can i come over?" He said softly,

"Yeah, I don't know where Kellen went." i laughed, "he's probably fucking some bitch." I hung up once Ethan was done talking. I didn't bother changing my clothes, after about 10 minutes Ethan arrived, I ran to the door and opened it smiling at him,

He stepped inside, pulling me into an hug. I hugged him back, taking in a long breath. I pulled away sitting down on the couch, and patted the spot next to me.

"So why are you awake at 3 am?" I laughed, looking at Ethan as he sat down.

"I couldn't sleep." He whispered "plus my brother and his girlfriend were fighting so it was distracting my sleep." He shrugged, looking around the room.

I nodded, staying quiet. Ethan spoke again, "can I use your shower?" He asked, that was a weird question. But I mean its Ethan I should've expected it.

"Yeah, ill show you where it is." I said as I got up and walked to the bathroom. I opened the door and turned on the light, I started the shower and looked at Ethan who was pulling off his shirt. I couldn't help but stare, I looked away and grabbed him a towel. "Here." I handed it to him.

"Thanks." He smiled and took it, he looked at me. "Will you get in with me?" He raised his eyebrow.

I looked at him and sighed, "Ethan."

"Please, i'll leave after I just want to spend time with you." He looked at me as he slipped off his joggers.

"Fine." I nodded, I missed Ethan. Who knows what Kellen was doing, I pulled off my shirt and closed the door. I unclipped my bra and took it off, Ethan took the rest of his clothes off and got in the shower. I took the rest of mine off as well and got in,

Ethan looked at me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. "I'm so sorry that I left when I did." He said softly. "I was just so scared and shocked I didn't know what to do."

I looked up at Ethan and wrapped my arms around his neck, "It's okay. Shit happens." I say softly,

Ethan smiled and leaned his head back into the water and closed his eyes, getting his hair wet. He pulled his head back out and looked at me, he reached and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. "I missed you so much."

I watched Ethan, smiling. "I missed you too, trust me." I laughed softly and reached for the soap, rubbing it all over Ethan's body. He rinsed it off once I was done and moved so that I could get my hair wet. I closed my eyes and got all of my hair wet, I reached for the shampoo. Ethan took it and opened it,

"I'm doing this." He smirked, he squeezed it into his hand and rubbed it into my hair. I closed my eyes again and rinsed it out.

"It got in my eye." I groaned as I clenched my eye shut. Once it stopped stinging I opened my eyes and looked at Ethan.

"You're so beautiful." He spoke softly as he pulled me closer to him. He glanced down at my lips and looked back at me. He put his hand on my neck and kissed me, I furrowed my eyebrows and hesitated before I kissed back. He deepened the kiss and ran his tongue over my bottom lip, I opened my mouth a little and his tongue slid into my mouth. His hand slid down and gently pushed my legs open, he rubbed his fingers over my clit, I moaned softly into his mouth.

Ethan pulled away when he heard the front door shut, "Oh fuck who's here?"

"Baby I'm home!" A loud drunken Kellen yelled.

-

HAAA this was bad omgggg