1. The New Bee

Above Is Sierra Michaels^

---

I walk down the halls of West Brookline High running my fingers though my soft wavy hair. Sierra Michael's a.k.a your typical queen bee except I hate using queen bee to describe myself. Sounds way too bitchy, but yes I am quite the icon here it seems.

I glance up from checking my phone when Joshua lee catches my attention. My whole life in san Diego, California, Joshua Lee has been my one true crush since 9th grade. Joshua is the hottest and most talented guy in our school, or at least that's my opinion, but my opinion is very important so believe me. He is the epitome of handsome. Perfect hair, smile, eyes, and not mention his muscles, but Josh is not your average captain of the football team. Josh is a journalist and he writes for our school newspaper The Weekly Vista, and he has a passion for photography like no other

"Look at that hunk of meat," says Francesca, otherwise known as Franny, my best friend.

Franny is the most honest and loyal girl I know, but don't get on her bad side because she'll tear you up. We've been connected at the hip since we were 8, and she knows everything about me.

"Ugh, he's not that hot," Mia, the other side of my hip, says.

Mia or Mimi, we call her that to annoy her, is my other best friend. She is crazy loyal, but also crazy lazy and crazy in general, but I love her to death.

"Not that hot! Mia have you looked at him lately? Talk about a total package," I smile at Josh as he walks past us. He smiles back at me and contuse walking. I watch her retreating figure as he flips his wavy locks back. Ugh, I'm a romantic.

"Sierra could you take my gym bag to the locker rooms please?" my brother Andrew runs up to me and my friends, interrupting me staring at Josh. Andrew is my oldest brother. He's the captain of the football team and the most protective human being ever, over me of course. I'm his little sister and he loves me to death so of course he would be protective over me.

"Am I your f*cking maid?" I put my hands on my hips and glare at him. He should go put his own damn bag in the locker room Franny fawns over Andrew as we stare down each other. I roll my eyes.

"Fine I'll do it," I snatch the bag out of his grip and swing it over my shoulder.

"Thanks Cc, and by the way Mia you're hair looks really nice today. Did you do something different?"

Mia twists her hair around her finger lazily and responds, "Nope, some hairdo as yesterday."

"Still beautiful, see ya later then girls," Andrew gives me a kiss on the head and jogs off to wherever he needs to be. Frank is fuming next to me.

"Get over him," I tell her and begin walking to the boys locker room. When I walk in all the boys start whistling. Yes I'm the hottie that lives on Irvington Street; where all the rich kids live.

"How about I tap that tonight, huh Michaels," some random senior hoots at me.

"Not amused," I say flatly and walk deeper into the room. I spot my brother Stephen putting away his tennis clothes. Steph is my second oldest brother and one of my best buds. We're the golden pair and the team captains of the tennis team. We're inseparable.

"Hey Steph," I give him a hug and turn to put Andrew'a football bag away.

"Hey Cc. Could you go give Madison her cross country uniform? She left it at home so I brought it for her, but I can't seem to find her."