Chap 1:CANDY JEM IS OVER!

Joni POV
Ohhhh I'm so excited!!!! It's finally graduation and I can go and achieve my dream of becoming a professional cook! I think that I've really improved! Though Emilia and the rest still look like they die when they eat my cooking......
Mia,Emilia and I were up on stage getting our paper things.
I forgot to say that Chef Antone and Miss Myuki are very gappy together.
"Mia! Emilia! We're finally on our way to achieve our dreams! Mia as a fashion designer,you doing your fathers work starting and me as a professional cook!" I was so excited!
"You as a cook pftt.....! I think that you should try something else. Cooking just isn't your thing!" Emilia said....wait what?
"But I can improve!"I yelled back.
"Your salad,prawn and everything else is horrendous! You will never become a cook!" Emilia fought back.
"Guys...we are on stage we shouldn't do this," Mia tried to calm us down but now my face was streaming with tears.
"I never thought you felt that way.....FINE!!! I'LL PROVE TO YOU THAT I CAN BECOME A COOK! I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD SUPPORT ME!! BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG! I QUIT CANDY JEM!"I yelled and her and threw the plushie on the floor and they whole room went silent.
"Fine....have it your way I quit too!"Emilia did the same thing.
"Please....no...." Mia was crying now.

Emilia POV(ten years later)
I still can't believe what I did that day.