I

im trying something different out here k great. i think feitan needs more screen time (oops) so i gave him his own adventure. have fun !!
--
(feitans p.o.v)
--
short summary:
   "nefarious. that's the word the describes me and everything else that surrounds me. everything i touch, smell, even look at. that's why im apart of one of the most well known group of thieves in the world, the phantom troupe.
when we're working, we seem heartless, cruel, merciless. when we're together alone, we're the biggest group of idiots you'll ever meet, and people hate us for that.
even though we are one of the strongest groups in the world, we discovered a threat that could take us all down in an instant."
--
I
~
  as i walked to what i called home at the moment, i started thinking about what i was going to eat for dinner.
   yes, that's who i am. i finish killing someone, then i think about what i want for dinner, and i couldn't care less.

   to me, they were nobody. it was an easy kill. no real fights, nothing all that interesting. nothing special. it was pretty boring.

  now im just hungry.

   i kept walking home as i started thinking about what i wanted to eat. i could've stopped on my way home but i just wasn't in the mood.

   i walked down the long path lost in my thoughts, because i wasn't in the mood to run. but as i got bored i started to zip by the alleyway i had to go through to get back.

  when i got back to the run down and rocky abandoned building we called our base, all of the members were circled around, in their usual spots, with worried looks on their faces.

  "what's up?" i asked, genuinely sounding confused.

  "we have a threat." Machi said, looking at me straight in the eyes.

   i got a surprised look on my face right after she said that. it's not everyday when the troupe has a threat. most people, including people who can use nen, are no match for us.

   "yeah, Phinks was on a mission and he saw this, person. they were completely annihilating everyone who got in their way. when Phinks tried to use nen, they knocked him out in one hit. he states they could've killed him if they tried. he also says that they weren't even using any type of nen"  Shalnark added.

   "i refuse to believe that. are you trying to insult us? plus phinks is weak as shit compared to me." i said, getting defensive, as phinks growled in the background, keeping himself from starting a fight with me and i just smirked when Shalnark laughed and high-fived me.

   "i know it isn't like us to actually believe something like this, but i have a feeling it's true." Machi said to me.

   "won't believe it 'til i see it. fuck your stupid gut feelings" i grumbled, attempting to keep my grammar in check.

    "talk to the boss, then. we were gonna figure something out but we had to wait for you. we all agreed on having someone talk to the boss, and that person was you." she said to me, explaining what happened while i was gone.

    why me?

   "fine, fine." i never got to eat.

~

"seriously? boss actually believes this shit?" i complained to everyone here, "even worse, he wants me, to go alone, and check this out. the only good thing about this that is he found them easily. if it really is a threat, i hate to say it but i might need backup. he does want me to die?"