big red fanfic

it was a nice day. sort of windy. kind of sunny. mr. krabs was working on his secret formula, and clifford was planning his day. he wanted to cross dimensions and go grab a krabby patty. he came across bikini bottom and was surrounded by all the thicc bihs. but one stood out from the rest. he was red, like clifford. shiny. with a booty that just didn't quit. he was unlike clifford, anything BUT optimistic. while that's all that clifford was. he didn't care. he felt his big red rocket glowing and growing for this little krab. he came up to him, strutting along like he knew what was to come all along. he sat down right in front of mr. krabs, his paw blocking his way. 'i couldn't help but notice you. i don't just want a krabby patty today. i want you.' mr. krabs looked up, very far, in pure awe. he smirked and climbed onto clifford's paw. Clifford raised it so they could meet eyes. 'you seem very appealing. you're big. and you're red. i'm small and im red. dominate me. now.' mr. krabs said, eyes squinted with lust. clifford threw the krab on his back and sprinted back home. he threw the krab down on all fours, and whipped out his big red rocket. 'suck it.' he demanded mr. krabs. he forcefully slurped on it like it was his last meal. clifford groaned in ecstasy and laid on his back. he picked mr krabs up and rammed his ass down on his big red rocket. mr. krabs screamed and cried but clifford didn't stop. mr. krabs' ass was big and red, and clifford loved it. he slammed and pounded mr. krabs up and down until he couldn't take it. he sloshed a big red load all over mr. krabs, who now had a very big red ass. mr. krabs keeled over, panting. 'i.. i love you clifford..' Clifford only grunted back, unable to speak from the pure ecstasy mr. krabs had almost unwillingly given him. 'f-free krabby patties for life...' and clifford was satisfied.~