who are you?

hi. my name is Jessica Johnson. I was 14 years old when this story took place. it was a Friday afternoon. I lived a couple blocks away from my middle school, so I didn't mind walking home from school. I was listening to music while I was on my way back home . Out of nowhere, I felt a pebble hit the back of my head. I turned around and I saw a very tall old man. it had no expression on 'his' face. I turned back around ignoring that weird , old man. a block later I feel someones hand touch my shoulder. when I turned around I was horrified . it was the old man again, but this time he had his head tilted with a long creepy smile. at this point I was frozen. He than pulled out a letter from his pocket and gave it to me. Terrified , I opened it and it read "Hey Jessica , I've been waiting for you." I looked back almost in years and he tilted his head again. I said "fuck this shit." and with that I bolted. I heard footsteps running towards me while I ran , but I wouldn't dare looking back. I got home , locked the doors and sat on the couch terrified. A few minutes passed and I was slightly cooled down. then I heard the slightest 'tap tap' out the window. I couldn't move. I was too scared and too shocked. The tapping continued for awhile, then it stopped. I immediately called my mom to let her know what happened. She said to stay in the house and not open the door cause she was on her way. then, a white letter slipped under the house door. I picked it up still horrified. it had a smiley face on it and read "you forgot to lock the back door". after I read it , the back door opened.