chapter 1

Venna's POV

"V, you must come for tonights party. Its our graduation party for petes sake. Youre old enough to go out and have fun. Youre 20 years fucking old now"

"19, Im still 19 Tacey, wheres chelsea?"

"Youre turning 20 in a month, my god, and chelsea's in the bathroom"

"Exactly, Im turning 20 in a month, that means im still 19"

"Whatever, Im gonna tell George"

"No way, he'll gonna say yes"

"Uhuh?"

"Ok, ok, I'll think about it"

"No missy, you'll coming with me tonight. See you at 8"

"But....." beep beep beep

Again, why does she always hung up on me. Its just that its rude to interrupt people from talking. I haven't done talking yet. What a bestfriend I have.

Stacey Williams and her twin sister are my bestfriends since diaper days. Yhup, you heard it right. They both love to party, and enjoy their so called "life".

I know we dont share the same goals and beliefs but were still good. Good that keep us stay strong and happy everytime were together. We must have different attitudes but in some way, we do love in common things like, shopping, boys, uhuh we love boys but no one knows except the three of us and we love food.

So here I am, debating whether to go or not. But Im pretty sure, no can do to her, now that im "turning 20". I cant believe she still remember what i said back when im 18 that im not going to party unless Im old enough. And for me, old enough is 20 and above.

Getting up from my bed, i walk to my walk in dresser and pick a ramdom party dress for tonight.

Once my eyes landed to a blue tank top and a black highwaisted pants, I immediately grab it with my boots and get out.

I placed my outfit on top of my bed and threw my pyjammas and went to my bathroom.

After 15 minutes, I got out, towel from my head and another towel to my body. Weird? Nah its not.

I got dressed in my common clothes and walk out of my room.
"Dad, Im going out later, dont wait for me tonight" I screamed down to the hallway. I know dad is in his room because there is his office too. He barely go out of that room I swear.

I heard footsteps nearing and a door openning. I then see my dad in front of his door and looked confused but with a smirk on his face.

"Atlast, youre going out. May I know why?"

"Im going to a party with the girls, if that's ok with you?"

His smirk turned to a wide smile and clasp his hand. "Ofcourse dear, I would love to be alone sometime. You're aware that it is your first time going on a party right?"

"Yes, and Im aware too that it is your first time to got up from your seat within seconds only. You must be really happy to see your one and only daughter to leave this house." Im not mad, and rude but were pretty close. Were like buddies.

"Dear, im just happy for you. Come here" he gesture for me to come and open his arms waiting. for a hug. I walk over to his room and placed my head to his chest. "Congratulations dear, you always make me proud. If your mom is still here, she'd be crying from happiness for sure."

"Dad, it's nth time you congratulated me, can't get enough, are we?" were still hugging each other and he start to pat me on my back.

"Just cant believe that my baby is now a lady."