Thought Vomiting

I was tagged by @HamilPhan1 

Rules:

1. The title of the chapter has to be 'thought vomiting' 

2. This has to be at least 2 paragraphs long or eight sentences

3. It has to be very random

4. It has to be about you (cause I love talking about myself...)

5. You have to tag at least 5 people

All my friends call me immature cause I watch Steven Universe and I'm addicted, I still can't believe I only learnt about it from my from like a few months ago.

I know the musicals Heathers, Dear Evan Hansen, Descendants 1&2 (don't judge, my friend forced me) and Hamilton properly and I've heard of Twenty One Chump street, In The Heights, The Wizard Of Oz and Superman. I think that's it.

I could write fan fiction for Hamilton and Steven Universe but nothing else because I just don't get what the storyline would be and the scenarios that might take place.

I recently lost the passion to read actual books and now all I do is read on Quotev, Archiveofourown and Wattpad, as well as watching YouTube Hamilton animatics, and writing my own stories that I doubt I'll ever show anyone.

I have a swearing issue if anyone's interested? If you read the comments I comment on books, you would know, and you'd also be a stalker...

So how many sentences is that? I'm gonna count them. It's only seven, not counting the last two.

Welp, I'm running out of thoughts so I hope my friends and family don't find out that I'm on Wattpad cause Imonna say this- As far as I'm aware, I'm pansexual and genderfluid.

My pronouns are... Whatever you want to call me. Cause right now, I have no clue.

Okay, now I'm done, and who am I dragging into this? Good question.

1. Demiphoenix1125

2. johnlaurensmom

3. Jemmy_James

4. QueenCorpseCa

5. MissScully

6. quartiles

7. 

And there ya go. Sorry for condemning y'all, but oh well