Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Two months later...

It was now November and I haven't seen or talked with Jace since the day he came to my house. He didn't call, he didn't visit me either. I had called him and texted him, the day after he had come to my house but he didn't answered.

"Luna?" Hannah said trying to grab my attention.

"Sorry Hannah. I was just thinking something. Are you ready to go?!" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Yes I am. Damien is going to take us did you forget???"

"No, I didn't. He told me to call him when we will be ready."

"Ok then, call him."

"You two still don't speak to each other?"

"NO!"

"Ok, ok. I am calling him."

I called him and after 10 minutes he was outside of Hannah's house honking. She looked outside of her window and saw him.

"He is here. Let's go."

We went downstairs. I opened the door and she went to say goodbye to her mother. I got in Damien's car.

"Hey!!" I said!

"Hey. Is she still mad?" he asked

"Yeah she is."

"Shit."

(The story about Hannah and Damien, they are not a couple maybe sometimes they look like one but they are not, they do like each other but they don't say it to each other. Hannah is now mad at him, with no reason; they just fight without any reason... )

She finally came and got in..

"Hi" Hannah said annoyed.

"No kiss today?" he asked... (They do some weird stuff sometimes. They kiss each other sometimes on the lips, they make fun for each other etc.)

"Haha." She said ironically.

"Oh, come on you can't be mad with me... Angel of the angels, flower of the flowers, ray of the sun, queen of the animals...." He started mocking her.

I couldn't hold in my laughter. She broke a smile too. He saw her smile and he started tickling her.

"Ok, ok"... (Laughter)... "I am not mad."

I was smiling at them, from the back seat. "Khm, khm, guys we have to go, they are waiting for us."

He stopped tickling her and drove off. We arrived at the bar where the concert would take place. Damien said that a friend of his and his band will sing to a place called '7seas', the band sings rock and pop-rock so we decided, our 'group', to go and watch them because we all listen to this kind of music. The place was big enough for 150 people, the atmosphere was perfect for a small concert, low lights, rock decoration with guitars and music stuff on the walls etc. we got in, thankfully Damien had made a reservation because it was full.

"A table for 5 for Mr. O'Connor right?"

"Yes, please!"

The waitress showed us a table very near the stage. We sat to our seats, and she came back with the menus.

We were talking as we were waiting for the band to start.

"Is Brittney gonna be here?" Hannah asked Damien, I guessed that it was the reason for today's fight.

"I don't know, I don't think so... and I don't care." He said. She opened her mouth to say something but he cut her. "Is none of your business who I choose to kiss Hannah."

"But she doesn't love you, and she claims she does. She just wants to get in your pants...and she said that I am a..." she stopped abruptly.

"She said what?" he asked. She didn't answer. She just kept looking at him, she understood that she had just made a mistake...

Fortunately for her Oscar walked in.

"Hey guys." He said

"Hey Oz." Hannah and I said together. He smiled.

"Hi." Damien said quickly and looked back to Hannah persistently .

"Not the right time Damien." She said. She was trying to avoid something. I knew what that was. I knew that Damien would ask again.

The dark room was suddenly lit up. Light was thrown in the centre of the stage. I guessed that the guy that was now standing in the middle of the stage was

the singer of the band.

"Hello everyone!! I am Austin, the name of our band is 'Yellow Bicycles', I am the singer of the band, you will meet the other members of the band during the

night... I hope that everyone will have fun tonight!!!" Austin said. Austin had dark brown hair and great body built. He was hot and gorgeous.

The crowd broke in applause, and the music started. They were good. The singer had a wonderful voice, the drummer was very good and the guitarists were excellent. I was having fun. As the 2nd song started the spotlights multiplied to 5 and the light was also thrown to the other members of the band. As I examined the other members of the band I realized that the other members were gorgeous too!!

My glance, though, met with the glance of one of the guitarists... When he saw me, he smiled, I smiled too, but when I realized who the guy was, I didn't know what to do, I was shocked... Jace was looking at me with an 'I'm sorry' face. I was confused, but his look made me forget what he did and a CLAP in my head every now and then was trying to remind me. He was also singing, he just wasn't the main singer. His voice was brilliant. He kept staring at me during the whole song. I felt strange. What would you do if you were in my position? I wanted to forget that he was lost for 2 months but something couldn't let me. I was sure that if he tries to convince me, I will believe him. I am easily influenced. Oh boy, he was so hot playing the guitar! He was singing now when he looked at me and he said 'Sorry I like you' yeah it was the lyrics of the song ok, but the singer, Austin, was a little bit surprised when Jace sang this verse of the song, I understood that he wasn't supposed to sing that line... Austin looked at him and Jace nodded towards me, explaining that he was doing it for me. the song ended, he left the stage and walked into the crowd towards my direction. I wasn't ready to face him, I stand up.

"I am going out for a while, if anyone, anyone! Asks where I am, say you don't know." ... "And try to convince him. Ok?" I said to Hannah.

"Ok, but what hap"

"No buts." I said quickly, I grabbed my bag and got out of this place quickly.