Prologue

Alpha's Bite

Patrick let out a sigh as he watched his son turn around and smash the vanity case behind him. Small pieces of glass fell around him as he had just broken the 2,000 dollar collection of China set he had bought when he had turned twenty five. He watched as his son kept his back turned to him letting out harsh breaths of air. He had never been good at controlling his anger which was one of the many reason he wasn't ready for him to give him the position he wanted. He took a couple more deep breaths and turned back to face him. His mother's silver eyes were alight with anger as he stared right at him trying not to kill him. They were cold silver eyes that had one look, the look of death.
"Why are you always doing this. Always pushing me away, is it because of mom. It wasn't  my fault she died giving birth to me." he said
My fist clenched around the wooden desk as his words sliced my heart. I had never wanted to make him feel this way. Taking care of a pack and balancing a new born were not easy. His son had every reason to be angry at him but he was far from being ready to take the position he wanted it took so much  responsibility and patience. He just didn't have any of those qualities right now. 
"Im sorry son I really am but you just dont understand that you aren't ready for this, not yet" he breathed out hoping he would understand his point.
Once again his anger increased as he slammed his hands on the desk looking straight at him "Of course I am you just dont want me to take over you've always been weak and soft towards them. Look at you know your dying as we speak they know and and soon others will know it and when that time comes we will all die because of how weak they all are. Sooner or later you'll be dead and I will thoroughly enjoy every second of it and get what I want. Its just a matter of time." he looked in his eyes one last time before turning around and walking out of the room.