A Miracle (HunHan, KaiSoo, BaekYeol and XiuChen)

A/N:

Erm, ewan ko, sasabog na ko sa kalungkutan dahil sa SoKor incident…I mean ewan ko, sobrang lungkot ko, lalo na dun sa bata na niligtas yung little sister nya, binigay nya yung life vest nya sa sister nya! The boy is still missing and it’s breaking my heart. I wrote this story, not to make anyone feel sad or to blame anyone, I wrote this to make everyone realize that incidents happen anytime, you should learn to value each moment with your loved ones, yun lang…it’s just breaking me,

#PrayForSouthKorea

 (WARNING: Maraming wrong spelling at  wrong grammar XD)

POV of Sehun

*Beep Beep*

The alarm rang, I felt so tired…I don’t wanna wake up, can I sleep forever? I mean, there’s no point of waking up…there’s no hyung…there’s no one to talk to, no one to hug, no one to kiss, no one to cook for, no hyung is sleeping beside me…I felt my tears building up, Luhan hyung is still alive, out there…he needs me, I know he’s alive, I just know…I got up lazily to call the police.

“I’m sorry sir, no Luhan Xi on the rescued passengers”

“Okay, thank you sir”

I should’ve stopped him, I should’ve told him I love him so much…

Instead, I just threw him off and let him leave…

Let him ride that cruise ship…

And I let him go.

POV of Kai

It’s 2am, I still can’t sleep, I’m making snacks, I’m practicing, if Kyungie hyung returns, he’ll be the first one to try my creations…isn’t that brilliant? Kyungie hyung will be so proud of me. I mixed all the berries and fruits together! I took the chicken to the oven and waited for the timer to buzz…I even texted his phone! If he replies, it means he’s alive…my Kyungie is still alive! I smiled, and then I realized something…what if that reply will never come? I threw the chopping board away, I rubbed my eyes as tears started falling so quick, I can’t control it.

“Yeah, Do Kyungsoo sir” I called the police

“I’m sorry…he’s still missing”

“Ok, thank you sir”

If I didn’t tried the lottery, if I just suggested we have dinner here!

D.O hyung only wants vacation…

That cruise was a perfect anniversary gift…