Prologue

"Do you love me, Li?" Her alluring voice resonated around the empty hallway. Her voice sounded like a purr, like a vixen, a cat, capturing her prey with her alluring looks and hypnotic voice.

"Yes.." My very weak and already fragile voice answered her question.

I did love her, but why did it hurt so much?

"If you do love me, why break up with me?" She softly placed a stray hair on my face through the curve of my ears.

Because it hurts.

I wanted to say that, but something held me back. Instead, I said the most dumbest lie in the world.

"I love you, but I'm no longer in love with you."

Her soft sapphire eyes that held so much emotions, those sapphire eyes that I would love to look at everyday. In a second, they became the most coldest eyes I have ever seen. Or maybe, I have already seen.

She slammed her fists on the locker besides my head.

A loud 'bang' is heard, resonating through out the empty hallway.

I softly whimpered in fear. Afraid of what she would do to me.

Eliza looked at me with a sneer and glare. She looks like she could kill person.

And that could possibly me.

Sometimes I wonder, how did it come to this?

What is colored red, but isn't actually red? A bloody lie.