Bryce Loski [fictional character]

i have a question-->

This is the story of how I met my amazing husband Bryce Loski. In the beginning I never would have talked to that boy. But in the end it all played out the way it was meant to. These are the emotions and feelings I felt when I met my future husband. I wrote about it the day it happened because I couldn't contain my fluttering butterflies.

"Do you have a moment Luc?"

Bryce pulled me to the side of the room where currently there was a dinner party for our families.

"Yes Bryce?"

He looked at me timidly like he was afraid to tell my something. Our families have always lived across the street so they thought it was time to get to know everyone. I didn't want to come considering I didn't like Bryce or his family. But my father and mother loved the idea of making new friends in the neighborhood.

I never loved the idea of making friends. I only had one for my whole life living here. I mean some friends came and gone but I knew they were never gonna last. Everyone's just so fake in this town just like Bryce and his family.

Bryce acts all nice and kind but he's really not. I know it. There's no way a guy that looks as good as that would have a personality so charming. It's sad to think that all guys are horrible, but they are. It's not my fault every guy I've ever met is childish and cocky. They're just all like that and I can't do anything about it but ignore them.

"I have a question."

I nodded my head, saying he can continue.

"Do you have any feelings for me?"

My eyes widen, I can't believe the question that just came out of that cocky mouth of his. Of course he would think every girl likes him. Not every girl is attracted to a self absorbed dough bag. He just waited there for my answer as I think about all the possible ways to kill this boy. I wanted to scream & yell at him and I didn't care if it was in front of our families. But all that came out was, "Huh?"

He looked over at our families seeing that they are almost all seated. That's when he said,"I know you heard me Luc."

A normal sentence like that would never shake me, did. The way Bryce leaned over to my ear and whispered it sending chills to spread across my body. It was unlike any connection I've had with a guy. It made me feel weird but not scared. I liked it. A lot.

"I don't know Bryce." I looked him dead in the eyes because I didn't know what else to say. I mean I don't like him, we've went over this but I could like him in the future so I don't know quite yet. There was nothing else to say for me, so I just sat down with my family. And to my surprise I was sitting right across from Bryce.

During the whole dinner Bryce kept looking at me. Even if people were talking to him he would take glances at me and I would always be looking at him when they happened,that was the embarrassing thing.

Now that I really think about it he's not that bad looking. I mean I still don't like him because that attitude of his is horrible. But he has the looks no wonder every girl is after him (well his looks) and why he thinks I would like him.

After dinner was over I could feel this constant weight on my back. I couldn't explain it until I turned around and saw Bryce staring at me from behind.

At this point I'm pissed. How dare he come into my house, ask me if I like him like a douch, and stare at me like a pervert? I stump my way towards him ignoring our family that was there. This dinner party was a bust.

I shove my finger into his broad chest saying," What is the matter with you?"

All he did was smirk.