Living with One Direction

A/N Hey guys,its Me @DaniLuvsHoran! So this is my first Story... Hope you Enjoy :)

13/05/2015 Edited guys check the authors note down below!
____________

I wanna stay up all night, Jump around until we see the sun

I wanna stay up all night, and find a girl and tell her she's the...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.

I sigh. Today's the day that Im moving out to my own flat. My stuff are already at my new home so I just needed to go.

I did my usual morning routine, ate breakfast then said my goodbyes to my family and friends. They were all crying especially Ruby, my best friend.

"Aww c'mon Rub! Don't cry like that, its not like you'll never see me!" I said, but she just kept crying like there was no tomorrow.

"But... I'll never get to see you again for like... I don't even know when I'm going to see you again!" Ruby said.

"Rub your over reacting! Calm down and stop crying." I said.

Ruby stopped crying and hug me. "Goodbye Lice. If you ever find a cute guy with a cute friend, don't forget to call me." she said with a wink. I giggled, typical Ruby.

"Will do! Now I better go or I'll be late for the train."

"Ok..."

I ran to the train and I was about board in but I turned around one last time.

"Bye guys!" I yelled. They all said 'Bye Lice' in unison and waved. I giggled.

--------

I was now at the front door of my new house or mansion or... What ever you call it. I just know two things! One, it's HUGE, and two I'm sharing it with five other persons.

I pressed the doorbell. The door opened, revealing a tall curly haired boy with a grinned on his face.

"Hello." He said with a wink. His voice..(O.0) Dear God, I think I just died there... It was deep as the Mariana Trench could get.

"Um... Hello." I said awkwardly, waving a hand. "Im Alice. And.. Im your new housemate."

________

A/N So...first chapter this is! what did you think? is it horrible? do i have any Mistake some where...? just let me know if you ever find a mistake or something.. :)

Thanks for reading!

*
13/05/2015 Edit

Oh my God. I can't believe people actually read this :D I was such a carrot back then! Hello guys, I am so so sorry for not updating in like 3 years I know it's been a really really long time, I also know that I'm a jerk, and I'm really embarrass right now...

There's like a lot of grammatical errors here so I tweaked that, but I didn't change anything other than the grammar so the story is still there...

I'm really sorry guys (>人<;)

If you're still interested in this story, I am going to update this with better grammar and longer chapters :) Also I'm still going to "use" the old One Direction image, like back in their fetus days, back when they was only one album Up All Night, back when Niall's teeth were crooked, back when Liam's bangs was longer than mine, and YEP. Back when Zayn wasn't hanging out with shady looking dudes coughnaughtyboycough.