introduction

Kasai is part of a one man job. Which is called the Survey Ranger. I made it up but i still like it. When you are a Survey Ranger you are the only one that is aqquited with more then one weapon. The weapons you see on top is the staph blades. Like the 3D maneuver gear, they are also attached to cords, and a gas tank. But the gas tank is a very small and it loops around the shoulders like gun holders. They have the same thing, but why a Survey Ranger needs it is because these blades are easier to use and only lengthy, fast people can use them. And Kasai is just that person. But they do carry the 3D maneuver gear, just in case they run out of there staph blades. What a Survey Ranger does is travel to the walls and check on the systems there. The person is a valued members of the Military court and is appuired to know if anything is going on that is bad.

A Survey Ranger would sometimes accompany the special squadrent team missions. They're always the first ones to scout the area for they are in titan country.

They don't normally abide by the rules since they aren't always in one place for a long time.

There is only one ranger for each of the walls, and Kasai is the ranger for Wall Shinigishia.