200kph

Once upon a time there was a man name desen,desen is one of the best drag racer in America his car is audi 38 and his dream car is lamborghini aventador    and he wish  to put his kmph to 200 but he always fail,when he started to become a drag racer he get a lot of girls 1hour later there is one man name peter to        1v1 with him in drag racing peter's car is mini cooper and the bet is 25 grand,when the race started peter use all of his nitro to become first and he become first   and his kmph is 197 and desen use all of his nitro too and his kmph become 198 too when desen's car and peter's was beside together desen drift and he               accidentaly bump his peter's car and peter's car is on fire and it explode desen tought peter was dead if peter is dead desen can't get the 25 grand but the good    news is peter survive but his a lot of blood in his body and peter won the drag racing and he got now enough money to buy the lamborghini aventador and call     the car shop to deliver the lamborghini aventador and he sell the audi r8 upgrade the lamborghini aventador and he is now starving and he go to 7 eleven 1           thief with a baseball bat and the thief want to talk to desen and the thief say hey you I want your car and the thef hit desen with a baseball bat and the thief go      into the car but he fail he can't start the car with the key and he get out in the car and desen punch the thief and the thief drop the baseball bat and desen pick       up the baseball bat and he use it to hit the thief 5x and the thief and a cop just saw desen because he killed someone and the cop chase him and desen bump       the cop's0 car and the cop's car explode and he sell his lamborghini aventador because he will gonna buy in the Dubai a new lamborghini aventador and he go   into a taxi and he go into his house as fast as he can and he get all of his clothes,money,foods,drinks,cellphone and all of his important stuffs in his house and     he taxi into Dubai because he don't wan't to go to jail, he got freinds that drag racer like him,his laborghini aventador is new and faster than  his last                         lamborghini aventador and he practice to become a D.K (drift king) because he want's to challenge karl,karl is the best drag racer than him,karl's car is bugatti    veyron and he is D.K (drift king) one day later he is now ready to 1v1 with him and he called karl,karl answered karl said yo who are you desen answer I'm desen  the best drag racer in america and I wan't a race race in here in Dubai karl answer ok we will see in the car shop in 1:01pm and the bet is 1M ok bye desen              practice in10 hours and he sleep in 3:00am 8 hour ago desen is awake and he ate hotdog with bacon with rice and he take a bath and practice in 30 minutes        and he is now in the car shop and the race begin desen nitro and karl nitro too and desen is in the last and he nitro and his kmph is 232 and his wish is now           granted and desen is still last but he is closer to become a first there was a 2 ways and desen goes into right and karl goes to left desen become the first                 because the right is a shortcut desen drift but karl's car fly and he become 1st again and karl use all of his nitro and he have to drift but his kmph is 279 and the   tire of karl'car was removed and he spinned he almost karl almost win because of the accident and desen won and he earned the 1M and when he drive into his  house he saw a his neighbor and his neighbor is a beautyful girl and he invited his neighbor to a dinner and his neighbor's name is pauline,desen has a crushed  on pauline and pauline have a crushed on desen,desen married pauline and one day pauline saw desen is doing a drag racing and pauline cry and run,when          desen got in home pauline talk to him pauline said why are you doing a drag racing? desen answer because I wan't a drag racing and it is fun to have money        pauline answer  so drag racing is more fun than our marrige desen answer of course not pauline answer right now desen we are now having a break and desen    get angry and he killed pauline 3days later pauline's parents  was so worry of pauline because she is not going back home in 3 days and they go into the police   and they ask desen pauline's mom said desen did you know where is pauline desen answer no ma'am pauline's father something stinks in here is that smell        blood did you kill my son! desen answer no pauline's father this talking is now done you are going to jail desen pauline's mom answer oh shut up honey maybe  it was just a dead rat the telephone rang desen can I answer the telephone first ma'am and sir of pauline's mom answer of course desen you may and then            desen answer the telephone it is karl,karl answer oh hello you bitch! I wan't a rematch here in the  car shop again and my wheels was just have been removed      because I forgot to finish it so let's 1v1 now to get my 1M backdesen answer ok,ok bye desen put down the telephone,desen talk to pauline's mother I'm sorry       ma'am and sir I have to go into my office now bye desen and pauline's  parent's go into outside and desen go into the car wash first after clinning the car desen saw karl's car going into the car shop and desen follow it the race started and desen is is in the first because karl didn't start the car yet and he start the car and he bump desen's to hard and desen fall into the highway and desen didn't survive and he died.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          The End