Tae pt.2

"Are you sure about this wedding ?"

"Of course I am. It's my decision."

"Are you pretty sure ? Because I'm not a good man for you and I'm 6 years older that you."

"Age are not the point to us not getting married."

"But, I think I can't be with you. We're not meant together. I didn't love you and you too."

"Love can be learn. Let's do it together. Just me and you."

" Please, don't force me Y/N. I can't."

Tae Hyung just walk away.
______________________________________

Tomorrow is your wedding day but Tae Hyung didn't show up at the ceremony.

"Mummy, why he didn't came ? Why he did this to me ?"

You're crying so hard until you're sleep.

Tomorrow morning, you've got a letter.

Dear Y/N

I'm sorry for yesterday. But, I don't want a marriage without love . But, please don't worry. I will comeback for you. Just wait for me. Please be strong for me.

For your information, I already fallen in love with you but I didn't have self confidence to confess. I didn't brave to face you . Just wait for me 🌹 .

Sincerely,
Kim Tae Hyung.

A tear falling down again. But this time it's a happy tears.
______________________________________

A day after day turns to weeks after weeks and then a month after month.

You're happy with your life now. You can smile like before because you know there's someone that will come to you.

"Honey, you're so strong. I'm proud of you."

"Thanks mommy. It's already 10 months but it's okay. I will wait for him till the very end."

Suddenly, your little brother comes to you and give you a red, yellow and white roses to you.

"Y/N, there's someone gave this to me and he said he want you to go to your balcony now."

Then, he just run away.

Even you're didn't get it but you still go to your balcony.

SHOCKED .

You're freeze. There's something that you can't expect infront of your eyes.

WILL YOU MARRY ME ?

There's a roses that were arranged perfectly in your garden and there's Kim Tae Hyung are sitting near the roses while smiling at you.

You're running to him and hug him tightly.

"OF COURSE OF COURSE I WILL !"
______________________________________

"Okay dear, that's all that I can tell you."

"Daddy were so sweet. I wish I could be just like you."

"Hahahaha, everyone have their own story. Even you and me. Now, let's get ready for your wedding, hun."

"Okay. Thank you mummy for raised me well all this years. And you too daddy. I love you two so damn much."

Your daughter hug you and your husband tightly.

"We love you too, sweetheart."

"Let's go, sweety. It's time."

"Okay, daddy."
______________________________________

The wedding was going well.

"I'm proud of you, dear."

"For what ?"

"For not crying in our daughter's wedding."

"Of course I'm not crying. I'm a man."

But suddenly there's tears falling down for his eyes. It's like a rain falling down.

"Hahahaha. come on, dear. Please don't cry."

"No. I'm not crying. It's dust."

"Oh Kim Tae Hyung. Come here. Let me hug you."

You pat his head.

Iloveyousomuch, Kim Tae Hyung.