♠Trailer♦

[Manga Spoilers Ahead]

You have been warned.

***

Crowned clown- an utter joke. That's what the Order thought when they had received that three month news.

Allen Walker had betrayed them. The fourteenth Noah itself, was Allen. The news took the church by storm as thoughts of conspiracy spread, questioning Cross Marian's former shaky credibility, before his death.

Like fools, they had played to the tune of his fiddle; mere puppets of his scheming breath.

An unspeakable entity of mystery, was the Noah; Nea. Whose side was he on? Pure questions filled their head.

With the guard of the heart gone, the Pope makes a decree... and now the Joker of Ace is unveiled to the Earl's glee.

ą Şɛקŧɛmცɛř/ʝąŋųąřყ řɛٳɛąŞɛ

***

So I really love D. Gray-Man after watching all 116 episodes last week, I think, (including hallow) and I am dismayed to find that the manga is on hiatus.

I tried to ignore this by focusing on other things, but the urge got stronger until I fell hard into the thought of writing a "continuation".

Since denying my urge would make things harder for me I decided that I would write... But probably never let this book see the light of day.

There's a lot unexplained so as per usual, I'll be making up my own plot, sprinkling a dash of original character and diving into small concepts, i.e. the Church, etc.

And so The Joker of Ace was born.

PS: Unless you genuinely want to see this, convince me not to do it hard. :') Because I don't have time for another book. If you want it, feel free to leave a comment.