Chapter One

My alarm beating in my head, I open my eyes slightly to raise of sunlight. I sigh to my self slowly, running my hand across my night stand to my alarm. I feel my finger press lightly on the stop button. Half way asleep, I rub the sleep from my eyes. I slowly sit up in my bed and do a quiet soft yawn. I press my fingers against my soft blanket. Looking around my room, and then the night stand. I grab my phone and turn it on. The light from it makes me squint my eyes. I take my finger from the side of me and put it on my phone to swipe it open. I realise I had a "Goodmorning sunshine" text from my friend Justin. I click on it and send "Goodmorning to you too :)" I set my phone back down my night stand gently. And, slowly get up out of bed.

This is all I have for now!! I will update this chapter pretty soon!! 😌👌 Okay so thanks for reading this super short part of this book! If your gonna hate please do! #HatersAreMyMotivators 👌😄✌

While im slowly getting out of bed a hear a buzz from my phone ring threw my ears. 'That must be Justin!' I thought to my self while walking over to my night stand I grab my phone in a second and look at the text from him.
Justin: Finally your up, What are you doing today?
Em: I do whatever comes to my mind.

Im still working on it!!

Justin: Oh, do you want to hang out today? We can just walk around the neighborhood!  
Em: Sure! That would be awesome! Im gonna get ready then I will walk to your house okay?
Justin: Okay! Seen you then!!
Em: See you then!!

I set my phone back down carelessly. I walk my self to my closet and open it. I look around my closet and endup pulling out some nice textured skinny genes and a black loose tank to with lace on the back.