introduction

Hello there :) author here, just quick disclaimers, I do NOT own the pictures in this story. These all belong to their respective owners. However, the characters in this story belong to me. That being said I hope you enjoy this story, it will have some mature content and I will of course put a warning at the beginning of a chapter if there will be gore, etc. The characters will be ages 18 and up.

some guidelines to help you understand:

- they are telepathic (speaking/sharing through the mind and all that) when they are, the text will be italic

- there will be a change of perspectives between the characters in this book

I believe that is all, feel free to leave any thoughts, comments, etc or dm me even :)

----------

Name: Aila

Name: Aila

Powers: telepathy, enhanced strength, hearing and sight, controls/summons electricity, has wings, can heal self

Description: white hair, blue eyes, cream colored skin, 5'7

Name: Arnold

Powers: telepathy, enhanced strength, hearing and sight, controls/summons fire, has wings, can heal self

Description: white hair, light blue eyes, cream-colored skin, 6'4

Name: Evan

Description: black hair, blue/grey eyes, cream colored skin, 6'3

About: discovers the siblings in his cabin, helps them along the way and becomes close with them. Is a photographer and fashion designer is currently studying, almost done, just on break. Is a black belt in karate. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Background: Aila and Arnold are children of a couple that are special. Special as in supernatural special. They both inherited their powers and people began to find out about you all. You are being watched and one day you are all captured while on a day out. You grew up in faraway, hidden lab in the middle of a forest. They trained you to become their weapons, experimented on and were also prodded at. They wanted to figure you out, you knew they had big plans for you and your family but you escaped before anything else could happen. Now you are on the journey to reunite with your parents and live somewhere far away or possibly eliminate the people that have caused so much pain if they keep coming after you.

- licza