Into the dark

It was finally home time, school had been stressful this week. we had been preparing for our exams. I hope I do well.

I walked down the corridor to wait for my friends Morgan, caitlin, Hannah and Christina so we could walk home. on our way home we just talked about the things we had done in school and what we were planning for the rest of the day.

When I got home I said hi to my mum and dad and then went upstairs to gay changed. I was going out with my best friend Joanne. we were going shopping because we were going to a friends birthday tomorrow.

When we got to the mall we went to a couple of shops before we found the perfect dresses. mine was a black backless one with a pair of black heels. Joanne's was red with the sides missing and a pair of white wedges.

It was Friday so I asked Joanne to sleep in mine and we could get ready for the party together tomorrow. she said ok and I was sleeping in hers tomorrow because her parents were away on a business trip.

On the way home we stopped off at mcdonalds to get our tea. when we got home we went to bed and watched a film because we would be awake for a long time tomorrow.

I woke up to my mum shouting me and Joanne down for our breakfast. it was 10:30 so we were going to get ready and out for a while since it was sunny and warm. after we had our breakfast we went and got ready I wore jeans and a peach top with white vans and Joanne wore leggings and a crop top with converse.

We went to the park for a while before we had to go back and get ready for the party tonight.

It was now 4 o'clock so we decided or head Back because the party started at 7 and we needed to get ready. when we got back we done our hair and makeup first . then we got dressed. by the time we were done it was 7:15, I know we were late. my dad dropped us off and we were going to get a taxi back to Joanne's.

When we entered the house it was crowded with people from school and also people who we didn't know. as we stepped in we were greeted by one of our close friends Renee who's party it was. she looked stunning, we gave her our gifts and then wondered off to go and see other people.

Throughout the night we just talked with people we know danced and drank I know we're not allowed to yet but we don't always so it. anyway it was about 12 o'clock and I was getting really tired. Joanne had gone missing like an hour or so ago. I said goodbye to the people I was talking to and went to find her.

It had been about 30 minutes and I still couldn't find her I had even asked nearly everyone here if they had seen her. they all replied no. I decided to get some fresh air and phone her outside where there wasn't as much noise.

The phone was just ringing and ringing. why wasn't she answering? I was getting really worried now. I checked all around the outside of the house and she was still no where to be seen.

I walked around the streets for a bit so I could think a out what I was going to do. by now my feet were really sore so I took my shoes off and let the wet floor surround them.

I had been walking around for ages now and I had no clue where I was. I came to a stop when I was stood in front of a dark mysterious tunnel. I want to turn around and run away whereas another part off wanted to go in. I was really scared but it was like something was pulling me in.

----------------------------------------------
A/n I only wrote a short chapter to see how it goes.

I hope you liked it and please vote/like /comment

Olivia xx