That Cockroach (One-shot)

COCKROACHES

Those things are so disgusting!

The hell with those creatures!

Why were they created anyway?

Oh yeah, right, to PESTER the world in me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a guy. And I scream like a fckin girl when I see a cockroach.

So what?!

Hey you can't blame me!

Those pests are really creepy!

And now, I have to be with them to pass a fckin biology exam!

I look at what's infront of me.

Oh look at you. You little demon! Trapped inside a jar. Boohoo. You're gonna die soon enough!

"Now class, the specie infront of you is blablablablabla..........", starts the old man who has a liking for these pests. Gross.

I didn't mind what he was saying. I just sat back on my chair and focused my eyes on the jar and the creature inside it. I never really wanted to attend this class, anyway.

"Psst!" Someone from my side calls. I turn.

"What?"

Oh. It's this chick. The reason why I needed to be here. Took a short time for her to notice this strikingly handsome and sexy man beside her.

"Mr. Carrick," a voice from the front of the class called. Old man's calling my name.

I turn to him and ask the same question I asked previously.

He clears his throat before he speaks. "Please get your cockroach out of the container."

WHAT?!

I stare at the container and the cockroach that's stupidly flying and bumping to the sides of the jar.

Sht!

"Hey, why does it have to be mine?"

The old man just raised one of his eyebrows at me.

"Or you could set Amily's cockroach free from it's container."

I turn to the hot chick that's already stretching her arms to my direction with the container held on one hand.

"Set it free," she whispers. Then to my surprise, she also winks after that. Wait- maybe I'm not that surprised at all. She's also attracted to me. *smirks* Guess I should've not attended this stupid class anyway. I leaned in to her with a smirk on my face, looking intently at her red hot lips as I do.

But then this stupid cockroach needed to interrupt me from my plans!

"Mr. Carrick!"

"Yeah, yeah. On it!"

The palm on my left hand touches the bottom of the container. While my right hand's on the lid. Ready to open it.

Inside the container, the cockroach looks like it's panicking. Yuck.

Hey! I'm doing you a favor here!

YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL YOU LITTLE PEST!

I slowly turn the lid and lift it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Somebody shrieked.

And it was me. -___-