my crappy life suddenly turns into a fairytale

Prologue

Crystal's  POV

um my name is Crystal Jaylen Summers. I'm 12 years old. I have such a crappy life. anyway I have a 17 year old sister named Cassie Renne Summers. she has blonde hair with a pair of matching brown eyes. and no zits. she dresses like a slut one time I went into her closet to put something back and...Flashback

so I opened her closet and there was a lot of belly shirts,shorts that would probably show my ass if I put them on,and when I looked in her drawer there wasn't one single undershirt she even had see through clothes and no UNDERSHIRTS!?!? anyway she's stupid. too she's also captain of the cheer leading team. Anyway, I have light brown hair with brown eyes

End of proulouge.

I hope you guys like my story I know the girl on the cover is Isabella Palmerie but pretend its just an ordinary girl and I know this is short and its teen fiction but the story will grow just like Crystal will in this story so at least someone read this

love,

Kaitlyn

OK so I know this is a little bit early to update but I just want to update it

My past

Crystals POV

I never told you my past but I want to tell you so I hope your listening

I was born in California but my dad left one day when I was six and my sister was only 11 years old my mom didn't really care about me anymore so I was basically nothing. And one day my mom didn't really care and decided to leave me home alone. when I was only 7 and I was sick I had the fever. She took Cassie to the beach. and forgot to come home until two weeks later my mom came home drunk with another man. who was also drunk and so my mom and my sister went to sleep. leaving me and the man alone and he raped me........

2 years later I was beaten up with bruises all over my body and yet another raping event my mom decided to send me to school since I was absent for a whole week well that was earth's stupidest idea because my teacher Mrs. mars got really concerned and called child protective services they said I was free from my mom after they told me that she was sentenced her whole life in prison. My sister Cassie was now living with my aunt sally and Bruno. And I got adopted two months later. From Kellie and Jason summers. they we're 28 at the time and only had a 10 year old boy at home. We we're now a happy family. and I'm still living with them End of remembering my past.but let me tell you when I was born I was born December 1, 2001 on a snowy day now I live in L.A. We just barely moved so its still summer I'll be attending Country meadows elementary school. with my older brother Austin Summers. We're like bffs I even told him my first crush Gabriel it didn't work out. and he told me his first crush it didn't really work out his crush Jessica got scared and broke up with him an hour later after they started dating funny what little kids can do right?

so I hope somebody read this I'll update tomorrow OK? bye cya!

love,

Kaitlyn.:-)

Flashback last day of old school Brooklyn elementary.

Crystals POV

I was waiting obnoxiously for the clock to say 10:40 we had early realese today. and the clock only said 10:00 ugh!! I zoned out until I heard a note slide on my desk it was from my best friend Kayla Gonzalez. it read: hey Crystal! I'll miss you next year! who will be my bff  next year? I hope you change your mind and don't move stay! but I know your not staying until the rest of the years here at Brooklyn elementary! did I mention Kimberly wants to be your friend but can you imagine all the mean things she did to us say no! to her. and Danny West likes you. but too bad you guys can't gat together he said if u really are moving then he'd like to be your boy bff. but always remember I'm you're #1 bff! - Kayla Gonzalez your bff  since u we're in diapers! I'll miss you come visit anytime soon bye!

she is my #1 bff ever! but that will change in September. ): Danny West likes me and I like him too but I'm moving! next year I will be starting 7th grade at Country Meadows Elementary school. I read the clock and it said 10:30 it seems like 10 more minutes is like my whole life. I'm probably not going to survive.

So I will put this story on hold cuz idk how to make a 2 part