Chp 1:The Wanderer

Ronald Atkinson, a famous explorer, was on a journey to the colosium, a famous tourist destination at Rome. His bus stopped for a restroom break. The driver yelled,"Halt for two minutes." He got off because he wanted to use the facilities. Once he finished and got out, to his disappointment, the bus had already left.
There he was, at the middle of the highway, with no one willing to give him a lift to the next stop they had. Without a clue about what to do next, he started toward the direction of the forest where, according to his guide, on the opposite side, was an entrance to new Rome where his destination was. Without a clue where to go and with the help of his guide he began to make his way through the jungle. There were many plants and other animal species he saw that were unknown to him. He saw a bud red flower closing at the blink of an eye when a dragonfly sat on it. That gave him a shock.
After a while he reached a big palm tree and saw a pond with tiny fish in it. He went to drink some water where a huge fish suddenly came and splashed water at him. He exclaimed," What is this big fish up to." Just as he said that he heard a rumble in the bushes. As he went forward to see what created that disturbance, knife in hand, he slipped into a dark chasm...