Game

"Harry, please don't do this!" I scream, curling up into a litte ball. His face crinkles in anger, his grip tightening around the gun he held in his hand. He shook his head and groaned. 

"That's not your line!" He yells, smashing the lamp across the wall. "You say, the money isn't in the safe. I didn't sleep with him! Say it!" 

I shook my head and bawled, "Stop!" 

"Say it!"

"The money isn't in the safe. I didn't sleep with him," I whimper, avoiding his sharp stare. My hands tremble and I look up, to see him still angry but worse. 

"Yes you did sleep with him, you slut!" 

My heart stops and crinkle my face in anger. Slowly standing up, "You're pathetic! You think your whole life is a video game, it's not Harry! I don't understand why you're doing this. I'm not a prostitute, I didn't sleep with anyone - for god sakes, I'm was a virgin a month ago!" 

An object smacks me across my face, sending me flying across the floor. 

"It is - everything is a game. I'm the controller of this game and you are the player. I have complete control over you. I'm sorry but I don't want to kill you, but I will if I have to. This is my fucking game, now play by the fucking rules!"

Everything stops. 

I couldn't believe that this was all a game to Harry. I wasn't even real in Harry's eyes, he saw me as an avatar, as a girl portrayed as a prostitute. 

I had to play this role, otherwise I'd die. 

But I wanted to die.