Armed and Dangerous

The shift had just started for the grave yard shift. It was a pretty normal night with the sheriff's office, the radio was quit not many  people on the road ways.
       Six a clock rolled around not many major calls, some accidents, some domestic violence that was about it. Officer Mike was potroling the San Andrews are when all of a sudden twelve in the morning rolled around and a call goes out that Dept. Will hit his panic button.
       The call goes out SHOTS FIRED OFFICER DOWN! SHOTS FIRED OFFICER DOWN! The sky lit up like the fourth of July with all the units that were rushing to the call. Office Mike is the first on scene he found Dept. Will's potrol car but there was no sight of Dept. Mike.
       Officer. Mich arrived next both Officer. Mich and Officer. Mike had started fearing for the worst. Officer. Mich and officer. Mike had all been friends with Dept. Will's for many years. Officer. Mitch and officer. Mike split up to go and find Dept. Wills and when they did free gunshots rang out it was coming from a Glock 21 100 yds away. There was a cry for help it had sounded like Dept. Wills. Officer. Mike started sprinting over to where he heard the gunshots ring out when he got there he saw a blood trail and he didn't know who it was from.
         Officer. Mike had caught up to where Dept. Wills was. Deputy Wheels had received a gunshot wound to the lower abdomen and was being held at gunpoint the bad guy pointed the gun to officer. Mike and said "leave now while you still can". Officer. Mike refused to leave Dept. Wills. This is when officer. Mike knew he had to fight officer Mike took aim at the gunman and the gunman shot first officer. Mike I received a gunshot wound to the right shoulder blade the bad guy had officer Mike and dept. Wills at gunpoint when out of nowhere Officer. Mich came behind the gunman and shot and killed him.
        Officer. Mich cried over the radio "officers down two officers down" no reply then he said it again but it was to late Officer. Mike and Dept. Wills were KIA.
          There last call came out over the radio "Officer. Mike dispatch 2 officer Mike dispatch 2 officer Mike dispatch to officer Mike badge number 271 we thank you for your service for the Sheriff's Office your sacrifices will not be forgotten may you rest in peace EOW August 1st 2007". " Deputy Wills dispatch to Deputy Wills dispatch to Deputy Wills beds number 198 we thank you for your service for the Sheriff's Office your sacrifices will not be forgotten may you rest in peace EOW August 1st 2007".