1 year and more to come.

It was your one year anniversary with Daehyun. You couldn’t wait to see him because he said he had the whole day planned out for the two of you. You were so excited. 

It was 11am and you got ready because he was picking you up at noon. 

Your door bell rang and you ran downstairs to open the door. 

Daehyun was standing there with a bouquet of roses blocking his face. Then his face popped up.

“Annyeong my pretty lady these are for you!” You grabbed the roses and sniffed it.

“Ah, they’re so pretty! Thanks Daehyun.” 

“Pretty like you.” Daehyun leaned in and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

“Are you ready to go?” 

“Yes, where are we going?” 

He looked at you with a smile and said “It’s a surprise.”

You both walked to his car and he opened the passenger seat door for you. You sat down and he even putted the seatbelt on for you.

“You didn’t have to do that, I could have done it myself.”

“Ani, I have to do everything for my girlfriend because she’s special to me.” You started to blush.

Daehyun turned on the radio and he sets off. 

His right hand was holding onto your left hand while he was driving. 

One of his favorite songs came on and he started to sing it to you. You loved his voice, every time he sings to you, you would always get goose bumps. 

The song ended and he took your hand and kissed it. 

You were getting sleepy and your eyes were slowly closing.

“Why don’t you go to sleep _____” I’ll wake you up when we get there.”

“Are you sure? I want to keep you entertained during the car ride.” He gave you a smile.

“Just you being here with me is enough, you don’t have to entertain me.” You smiled and leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Okay, I’ll sleep.”

“I’ll sing you a song to sleep okay?” You nodded. 

Daehyun started to sing and his soothing voice was lingering into your ears. 

Your eyes were slowly closing and then seconds later you fell right to sleep. 

30 mintues had passed and you felt a tap on your shoulder.

“Jagiya, we’re here.” You opened your eyes and rubbed them opened. You notice that you were at amusement park.

“Woahhh, we’re here at the amusement park?” 

“Yep! I know how you always wanted to come here with me... So here we are.” You went up to Daehyun and gave him a hug.

“Ka ja! I want to ride everything here!” You pulled Daehyun to the entrance of the amusement park.

You knew Daehyun was afraid of heights, so you decided to go all on the less extreme thrill rides first. You wanted to go on a roller coaster now.

“Should we ride a roller coaster now?” You asked.

“If you want too, I’ll go on for you.” 

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I have to prove to my girlfriend that I can do it.”