The Arrival

Summer was coming up and I was not ready, I did not know what was going to happen for besides me going to summer camp. I hated it. I've gone every single year and nothing exciting has ever happened. The only exciting thing that's happening this year is that I'm meeting my long lost cousin Amelia. I grew up with her since I was 10 years old , but then we grew apart.I move to the big city. She stayed in the country. I can't say I miss her because we never really got along ,but we were like each other, we just didn't like each other. I know it's confusing but it works.

By the way my name is Emily I grew up in Texas then I moved to New York. Summer camp is always in South Carolina. That kind a is exciting a thing ,but not really since I've been there so much. It's like my second home.

One week from now is when I go to summer camp. It is the last three days of school and I am not happy. I do not want to be here. I don't want to be around all these stupid people. I just want to smash their faces because they're all annoying and they never shut the fuck up.......... but neither do I so why am I complaining.

I have my one bestie that I wish I could go to summer camp with me but she has strict parents. By the  way her name is also Allison so yeah... I love her so much. She gets me unlike all the other people at my school. I wish I could just crumble her up in a ball put her in my suitcase and then unfold her. She'll be perfectly fine. Ok maybe not ,but oh wait never mind.

Two days later

*sighs*
"Cry"
" what's wrong Emily" said the teacher
*sighs*
" oh nothing"
"Cry"
" Emily"
*sighs*
" Ok Emily you can go to the bathroom but hurry"
"Ok"
I then go to the office and sign out to leave. As I leave the school I turned around and flick it off. I then leave with happiness. When I get home I go to my bedroom take all my clothes off put a sweatshirt on, underwear,and shorts and then I curl up in a ball on my bed and go to sleep.

As I wake up five hours later I call my bestie.
"Hi......bye" I then hang up.
After that I go downstairs get a whole jar of Nutella and a spoon go upstairs eat the whole thing and I watch Netflix at the same time.

4 days later
" goodbye I hate you all"I say as I get on the plane. When I arrive I take a bus to the summer camp and I say hi to my counselor. Ugly like always, I thought. Then go to my assigned cabin and I settle down. I unpacked my things and set up my cabin's bed. Each cabin has four beds because each cabin has two boys and two girls sharing. What a weird ass rule considering we all have to change that room. The other girl and boy were already settled in the room and they were outside canoeing with each other. I guess there a couple since they're canoeing with each other. It would weird to canoe with a stranger I guess.

There is just one person left to arrive and when they did I was drop dead amazed but I was also really mad because I hated that person. I hated him with all of my life. I thought Id never see him again but now I see that they're here to disrupt my life again.