Sylvestia-Book 1: A Time For Change chapter 1

Sylvestia- Book 1: A Time For Change.

Chapter 1

It was a cool night deep in the forest. The moon was peeking through the trees and the stars shone brightly. Crunch crunch crunch dashing fast through the leaves William was running for his life. He could hear the soldiers right behind him with their metal armor. William turned a corner and found a little rock for him to hide under. William is now a fugitive and was only 13 years old. He had been in danger many times before but nothing like this. The protests in Dresdia were getting worst and William had watched his father be beheaded while his mother put into prison. William had been alone since he was 9 years old. Life was a struggle and he at times wished he was dead. But without William this story wouldn't be. For this is a story of how-. "Hey kid!" came a mysterious voice, "Kid!" William turned around and saw the man laying on his back. "Do I know you sir?" William asked. "I doubt you do." Responded the man, "Are you part of the government or rebellion?" William didn't know if to trust the man. "Um the rebellion I guess." Managed William. "Haha very good, you know we will prevail in the war, haha. But kid I must ask you one thing, have you heard of Sylvestia yet?"