Chapter One: Awakening

Emily's POV -

" Ugh mom, do I really have to go to school today?"

" Of course! Aren't you exited? It's the first day of your Senior year," my mother Amanda answered.

"Kill me now," I mumbled so she would really be able to hear me.

I Emily Vandite hate school. I'm a loner at Bluton High. People sometimes bully me but I try not to let it bother me.

" Hurry up honey or your not going to be able to eat your breakfast and I have a surprise for you," her mother yelled upstairs."

I slowly but surely got out of bed. It's my senior year, big whoop. I was so tired, I didn't feel like going to school. I had stayed up all night reading a romantic novel wishing it was my life. The reason I loved reading was because I felt like I could escape reality for a while and have a nice life: having a boyfriend ( preferably my crush since forever, Zachary Gray), friends and nobody picking on me but in all reality, having a "perfect life and boy of your dreams" was just a fantasy.

I quickly looked in my closet for something to wear but found nothing I liked. I forgot that I had lost a ton of weight and forgot to go shopping. I saw no reason in shopping, the whole summer I said at home and just wore my oversized comfy clothes. However my mom didn't forget, so the only clothes I had were the ones she picked. Ugh, I guess I was stuck wearing the outrageously expensive, girly clothes she bought me.

Seeing no way out of this I picked the first thing my hand touched, a short flowy purple and navy blue chevon blue dress. I walked over to my drawer and grabbed my strapless navy blue Victoria Secret bra and matching underwear and ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I showered I quickly got out, brushed my teeth and hair. I also put on some makeup. I just put some mascara, a little bit of eyeliner and some glitter eyeshadow. I don't put on much since my mom and dad don't let me. They say and I quote, " You are a natural beauty, you don't need all the makeup covering your face. After all you are our daughter."

I looked my self over and was pretty happy with the outcome. The eye shadow blended in with my light skin color, the mascara and eyeliner made my hazel eyes pop and I just left my light brown hair down, knowing went it gets dry it will be wavy. This summer I had lost a ton of weight thanks to my mom for making be do laps and laps in the pool and get on a diet, and I'm pretty glad she did because now I actually felt some what confident in my body. I had some curves you can say. I didn't have the flattest chest and according to my family , and I quote, "big butt just like your momma."

Before rushing down stairs I sprayed myself with a Victoria Secret perfume and but on my purple flats.

"It's about time you join us, I was starting to think something happened," my stepdad Charlie Blue said. Oh and yea did I forget to mention my "dad" Charlie was actually my stepdad.

"Sorry, I was just a little slow this morning. Didn't get much sleep last night," I said while grabbing a plate and putting some eggs, sausages, muffin and a pancake on it. After summer my mom said I could go back to my regular eating routine, which I totally did, she didn't have to tell me twice. I didn't care if I gained weight, I went from 193 to 125 so a couple pounds wouldn't do damage.

"I'm gonna have to confiscate that book from you if you don't start getting some sleep," my mom said although I new she was kidding.

"Sure", I said with a smirk knowing she wouldn't, " anyways, what was the big surprise about?"

"Go look outside" my mom and dad both said in unison with big cheesy smiles.

"Ooooh k" I said slowly. Knowing these two, I didn't know what to expect. I finished my food in a record time and basically sprinted out the door. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I was a lost for words. Right in front of my hazel eyes was a beautiful red 2014 Mercedes. How they could have afforded this was unknown to me but hey I wouldn't question it. Slowly realizing I had went into a trace I heard my parents bickering behind me.

"I told you we shouldn't have got her this color, she hates it." my mom said.

"Nonsense she just, ummm, idk maybe your right. Well return rig- " before my dad could finish I ran to them and gave them both a tight hug.

"Oh my gosh, I love it! I've wanted this since forever." I said loud enough I think the whole block heard.

"Well, your a senior and your mom and I decide it would be a good gift, plus our company's doing really good right now and we had some extra money." My dad all to excitedly.

"Oh and your dad doesn't feel like driving you to school anymore." My mom had to add.

"Hey, we'll that's part-"

" I don't care what the reason maybe, I'm just glad I have this beauty. Ima name it Gypsy."

"Funny you should say that, look at the license plate," my dad said.

I walked closer to the car to see and sure enough it said Gypsy97.

"Well it's 7:30 am," my dad said looking on his iPhone and tossing me the keys," you can now drive your self to school.

"Oh and hers your bag sweety," my mom said rushing out of the house. I hadn't noticed she even left, I was to busy looking at Gypsy.

"Thank you guys so much, you don't know how happy and grateful I am. I promise there will be no need in forcing me to wake up for school, just knowing i'll be driving Gypsy each morning is enough to make me actually want to go to school. I gave them one last kiss and hopped in the car and stared it, plugged in my phone to the aux cord and put on Lea Michele's new hit On My Way, rolled down the windows and drove off to Bluton High, which by the way I like to call hell. But I couldn't be to upset, knowing I had the best car at that school know made me happy and eager to see everyone's faces at school when they see the one and only "loser" Emily Blue pulling up in the best car.

************************************

hey well I recently decided to start writing my own wattpad story/first story but I would like some opinions first so I won't invest a ton of time on this story and it ends up sucking and nobody reads it. so I would really appreciate it if you would read it, vote and or leave a comment about your opinion whether it be good or bad. thanks (: